Votes: 4 4.7%
  • I just watch the commercials or halftime event

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • other

Votes: 8 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

easysurfer

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Who are you picking to win the Super Bowl 2015?

p.s. Since this is a poll, I couldn't add directly to the NFL 2014 season thread.

Last edited:
The outcome we hope for and what I'd predict are two different things, so I won't vote, why invite bad juju. :hide:

But it'll be a fun poll.

My [-]wild guess[/-] gut feeling says Patriots by 3.

Final score Pats 27, Seahawks 24.

I don't care for either team but I'll go with the Pats since I really dislike the Seahawks.

I didn't do the poll either (I don't think you can from an iTouch).

But I have a lot of Sam Adams beer.

I think it will be a low scoring game, as both defenses are really good.

I said "other", because I don't follow pro football. In fact, until reading your post I had no idea who was scheduled to play in the Superbowl. All I know is somebody's football was underinflated, which sounds like a kiddie squabble to me.

I won't be watching the game, and have no intention of even watching the commercials. Even so, some of them generally filter through even to me, via news broadcasts about them and so on.

Now, I said I don't follow pro football, but about the Saints - - I do follow the Saints, to some extent. They have surpassed being just a football team, and have become the heart of New Orleans. They gave the city a focal point after the storm, bringing us hope and unity of purpose, and besides, who couldn't like Drew Brees? So, I care if they win (or lose as they did this year), but only because they mean so much to New Orleans.

Last edited:
I'm a diehard JETS fan, so I will watch for the fun of it. I do enjoy the Super Bowl commercials.
Mr B on the other hand will be glued to the screen. He is originally from the Boston area.
We had a single guy friend join us at the house for the playoffs. The guys were a riot to listen to during the games.
I'll be making my garlic and olive oil marinated and regular hot sauce chicken wings again, baking them nice and slow in the oven. Yum yum...
Mr B will make a homemade NY style thin crust pizza. Sausage, pepperoni, some of my homegrown basil and oregano, and of course extra cheese !

Last edited:
My predictions for the Superbowl

The food will be tasty, the drinks will be refreshing, the commercials easily forgotten, the halftime show will have poor acoustics, there will be an abundance of statistics and colorful graphics. We'll most likely turn down the volume and listen to some music, therefore missing the continuing discussion on cheating, ethics, morality, concussions and the physics of air pressure.

Were going to concentrate one the food aspect also. Last year I picked up fresh sushi. Have some wings I picked up on sale, they might be good. Maybe pickup some local Chinese food too.

Depending on the game we may switch and watch the puppy bowl instead.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Early Retirement Forum mobile app

I just got the new TV all wired up and ready to go! I picked Pats by greater than 14 but would rather just see a good tight game. I think Brady and the Pats know that time is running out on them and they really don't want to throw another one away.

1) I predict the Pats will run the first two touchdowns just to [-]prove that they don't need to pass the ball to score.[/-] shut everybody up.

2) Pats win, close game.

Don't really care who wins but I'm hoping for a close game. I predict that inflated balls will be mentioned at least once.

I predict the officials will have pressure gauges in their pockets along with the yellow flags.:LOL:

Oh, Pats by 8.

I take it this isn't the Super Bowl stock market prediction?

Clueless on football. DH too. Didn't even know who was playing.

I said "other", because I don't follow pro football. In fact, until reading your post I had no idea who was scheduled to play in the Superbowl. All I know is somebody's football was underinflated, which sounds like a kiddie squabble to me.

I won't be watching the game, and have no intention of even watching the commercials. Even so, some of them generally filter through even to me, via news broadcasts about them and so on.

Now, I said I don't follow pro football, but about the Saints - - I do follow the Saints, to some extent. They have surpassed being just a football team, and have become the heart of New Orleans. They gave the city a focal point after the storm, bringing us hope and unity of purpose, and besides, who couldn't like Drew Brees? So, I care if they win (or lose as they did this year), but only because they mean so much to New Orleans.
Come on WTR....Don't you want to watch Katy Perry at halftime

My predictions for the Superbowl

The food will be tasty, the drinks will be refreshing, the commercials easily forgotten, the halftime show will have poor acoustics, there will be an abundance of statistics and colorful graphics. We'll most likely turn down the volume and listen to some music, therefore missing the continuing discussion on cheating, ethics, morality, concussions and the physics of air pressure.
+1......Good Grief.

Back
Top Bottom