Poll: Superbowl...Pats or Giants?

Who will win the Superbowl? Patriots or Giants?

• Patriots!

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • Giants!

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • Other - my interest is elsewhere

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New England fan since the days of Grogan, Hannah, Gray, Francis, Morgan, Clayborn. Go Patriots!

I'm much more of a college football fan, but once the Cowboys are out of it, I go for my former home team, NY Giants.

I can't stomach watching either of these teams win, especially not the Patriots, their cheating coach and their golden boy QB who draws 15 yard penalties when defenders look at him the wrong way.

Not to mention that even the commercials have sucked lately. I may take a pass on this one, and I'm a football fan.

My thoughts exactly.

img_1157717_0_4f461a169e73a28760abf07251beeabc.gif

img_1157717_1_ad14bee2164925838deb3d936ab54f96.gif

img_1157717_2_e5b70431f4f6d8f5a87d07292d407a8a.gif

Just equal time (on DW's behalf)...go Pats!
img_1157721_0_9b2fe8e19ff7b50d487ee895cd495b9a.gif

DW is totally crushed and I will sulk about the Pats loss (again the Giants), but both teams fought hard and the Giants earned the win. :(

Congrats to you NY fans...

Can't get over how much pat player Gronkowski resembles Crixus from Spartacus.

Congrats to the Giants. I thought it was a great game even though I was rooting for the Pats. Shoulda, coulda, woulda. I would love to see a rematch in next year's Super Bowl.

Did one of the quarterbacks have some kind of iPod touch device on his forearm? At one point I saw him flip open something.

Maybe he was just tweeting (IN SUPRBOWL HOPE 2 WIN).

It's over, and I still could not tell you who won even if you offered me a prize for the correct answer (although I'm pretty sure it wasn't 'other' - I don't think football ends in a tie, and I assume those actually are the teams that played). I liked the Fiat commercial though. :cool:

Back in 1986, it was 'Da Bears. That was kinda hard for even a sports agnostic like me to miss ;)

-ERD50

I didn't have a favorite team in this Super Bowl but I was kind of following the Giants only because of a couple University of South Florida Bulls on that team. One great player is Jason Pierre-Paul and he had an awesome game.

I can't believe all the media coverage involved. Game starts ar 6:30 PM, TV coverage starts at noon. Overkill. Next year it might be noon on Saturday. .

Last edited:
Can't wait for my superbowl champion t-shirt to arrive courtesy of my Patriot fan son.

Based on her comments after the game, I think Gisele didn't have a very good time.

Her criticism, however accurate, was in bad form...

In the sports page this morning the Giants running back Brandon Jacobs commenting on Gisele's statement, "she just needs to continue to be cute and shut up". Nuff said.

Back
Top Bottom