Poll: Where do you get weather forecasts most often?

Where Do You Get Your Weather Forecasts From MOST Often?

• Online device - apps, websites, etc.

Votes: 68 84.0%
  • Broadcast TV media - cable, satellite, streaming, etc.

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Print Media - newspapers, etc.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other or I don't check weather routinely.

Votes: 4 4.9%

• Total voters

Midpack

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I check weather at least once a day out of habit, mostly as I'm involved in outdoor activities every day possible. Just wondering where others get their weather info most often?

Last edited:
I use the Weather Network app.

Phone app for a quick check. Laptop for detailed view.

Also outside most days; don't like weather surprises. :hide:

Typically accuweather or weather.gov on my tablet or phone. I usually make a point to watch the local weatherman on the evening news, but I check the mobile devices multiple times per day.

I used to like The Weather Channel, but not since they've gone all reality show.

Weather Channel app.

Not much need lately. Take today and clone it for two weeks.

Online... NOAA (weather.gov) and a local TV station app for really good radar imagery.

Dark Cloud app. Accurate micro forecasts help me know “by the minute” when it is going to rain at my house, not just in the area. Love it for running.

Weather app on phone is primary (I have several), but I do appreciate the weather updates on our NPR station in the morning, and I also use the weather page in the local newspaper for things like lake levels, pollen counts, and the extended forecast.

I have my own weather station on the roof (the first "other" vote). That's what I use for current weather. For forecasts, I use weather underground on a browser, but I rarely care too much about the forecast.

Accuweather App or Website

-22 this morning here. Can't say much about that.

Step outside. :) Actually I'll use underground weather if I want a better idea of what's coming in the next day or so. It's pretty rare that I'll adjust my plans due to potential weather events.

Last edited:
I use Weather underground. They have a great graphic 10 day forecast that I use for planning flights for Angel Flights.

I don’t check the weather.
I have no control over it.
I do not pick my outfit based upon a forecast. I look out the window.
I wear 1 of 2 outfits every day.
Resist. Fight the Man.

Last edited:
Twice daily: weather.com

Occasionally: local evening news

Weather app called "Weather 14 Days". Forgot how I found the app. I think from looking for an extended forecast app for a trip a couple of years ago.

I don't set aside time to read for forecast, but will check out while doing other stuff on phone when the weather catches my attention.

Back
Top Bottom