Poor Little Adolf

I went to school with a Candy Storr. She -- and everyone else -- thought that was "neat."

And our local NFL team has two bothers named Champ and Boss on the roster. They don't seem to have any problems with it.

I guess (from the tone of this thread) "just don't call me late for supper" does have utility.

I once arrested a woman named Lectra. Yup, named after a Buick.

Perhaps she was conceived in one?

Hey, Big Jim - me too! There was a Snow White at Penn State when I was there -

Smart girl, in the 5-yr premed/med program -

ta,
mew

I worked with a Joy Rydin, but she married into that name, so you can't blame her parents.
Yep. It's her own fault for not keeping her maiden name.

Unless her maiden name was Stick or Totheworld or something like that.

Every now and then I wonder why women take their husband's name based on how it combines with their first name. I know a woman who married a guy named Butterworth, and why she chose to be Mrs. Butterworth I have no idea.

Yep. It's her own fault for not keeping her maiden name.

Unless her maiden name was Stick or Totheworld or something like that.

Every now and then I wonder why women take their husband's name based on how it combines with their first name. I know a woman who married a guy named Butterworth, and why she chose to be Mrs. Butterworth I have no idea.

Good question, maybe she likes pancakes (where is CFB when we need him)? On the other she has GEICO commercial now so that is kinda of cool thing.

The only two woman who I was close to marrying, both disliked my unpronounceable German last name and I can't say I blame them.

On the other hand I find the practice of hyphenated names to be dreadful.
Hillary Rodam-Clinton is barely ok but when you get a couple with multi- syllable last name they become ridiculous. Here in Hawaii, when the part Hawaiian girls marries a Japanese guy, you end up with a tongue twister.

On the other hand I find the practice of hyphenated names to be dreadful.
Hillary Rodam-Clinton is barely ok but when you get a couple with multi- syllable last name they become ridiculous. Here in Hawaii, when the part Hawaiian girls marries a Japanese guy, you end up with a tongue twister.
My spouse worked with an XO whose last name was Maybaum-Wiznewski. They shortened it to M-16, which was a quite appropriate description of her leadership style...

I had a childhood friend with the last name Oinenen. She married a Yrjhanson and i encouraged a hyphenated last name. The vowel sounds are so delicious.

Knew a Chanda Lear (yes, sounds like the light fixture) and a Michael Hunt.

I had a childhood friend with the last name Oinenen. She married a Yrjhanson and i encouraged a hyphenated last name. The vowel sounds are so delicious.

My if this is the advice you give to friends, remind me not become your enemy >:D Oinenen-Yrjhanson if that doesn't sound like a fatal disease....

I w*rked with a Richard Licking.We always called him Richard :angel:

Back
Top Bottom