Possible new wardrobe addition

brewer12345

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Oh, I am so tempted to order some of these shirts:

3219805700_ff109239be.jpg

They would go over real well at Mass and at the gym, I'm positive. Unfortunately, my daughter is starting to learn to read...

The Launch of the Sale of the Ex-Series T-shirts | Passion for Christ Movement - P4CM.com

Very nice T-Shirts. Here is one of my favorites.

Attachments

• Heaven and Hell.JPG
    Heaven and Hell.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 9
The ex-slave is the one.

Very nice T-Shirts. Here is one of my favorites.

Heh, reminds me of the old joke about Canada:

They could have had French food, British culture and American technology. Instead they got French technology, British food, and American culture.

Oh, sure. Block the doors to the Political crackpots and then invite in the Religious nuts. That'll teach em.

Oh, sure. Block the doors to the Political crackpots and then invite in the Religious nuts. That'll teach em.

Thank you for pointing that out. I noticed the same thing but I didn't want to get flamed for mentioning it. You have more courage than I do.

Here is a nice t shirt to wear while stealing your friends fortunes !

Attachments

• 97df_1.jpg
    97df_1.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 159

I have three types of Saint's T-shirts which I won't post - cause I'm sensitive.

Just wait til next year - you'll see.

heh heh heh - Three decades ago I collected baseball caps with various logo's. Now a days T- shirts are all the rage - I must have 40-50 of the dang things - none of which I bought. :rolleyes: :greetings10:

Ah, you still have two weeks before the demise of T-shirt Hell. The guy made millions selling some pretty obscene T-shirts, but he decided to shut down the place because there were too many threats made on his life. :)

T-Shirt Hell has some hilarious stuff. I can't believe they're turning the lights out. :(

Back
Top Bottom