Post a Picture Of Your Tree and/or House Lights

Danny

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
For those that like this sort of thing and for those that don't but do it anyway. :D
Why not post a picture of your "Holiday" tree and or your House lights?
I'm posting mine for a certain member on the board who has no tree this year. :'(

DSCN0167.jpg

This isn't my tree, but it is interesting because, as I understand it, the lucky winners name drawn from the hat was who she spent the night with after the company "Holiday Party"... :eek: ::) :D

img_348148_0_3d502120231331c3376fa45e9c95e683.jpg

REWahoo! said:
This isn't my tree, but it is interesting because, as I understand it, the lucky winners name drawn from the hat was who she spent the night with after the company "Holiday Party"...  :eek:  ::)  :D

How do I get my name in the hat? :D

Aw no big deal, one year our company had a drawing for a 10 pound fruitcake. :LOL: :LOL:

Come on you dirty minded men, give us some Christmas pictures. I think Dan's was sweet.

Martha said:
Come on, give us some Christmas pictures.
Heck, I just got the right transformer for the tree and we haven't even decorated it yet.

Heres an almost exact copy of my ceramic Christmas tree. Don't laugh, not too bad for an old single guy. :-\

Attachments

• large-christmas-tree[1].jpg
    large-christmas-tree[1].jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 121
Martha said:
Come on you dirty minded men, give us some Christmas pictures. I think Dan's was sweet.
I left a treat under the tree for Santa. :D

Sheryl said:
I'll try to get a pic of my house tonight. 

In the meantime this is entertaining.

http://media.putfile.com/WizardsofWinter-SM

I used to HATE decorating chores. Truly, it spoiled Christmas
for me. Now, I buy two (2) real nice wreaths and hang 'em on
our garage lights. They look great. And, after the holidays,
I just throw the wreaths in the garbage. We don't have a tree.
It's a nuisance.

JG

Martha said:
Come on you dirty minded men, give us some Christmas pictures.  I think Dan's was sweet. 

I have pics, provocative and otherwise. Alas, I don't know how to post
them. :)

JG

Hey Dan, what's that package on the right of the tree?
What are you doing exchanging room sized rugs this year? ::) ::)

It looks better IRL, really.   :-[

Took a lot of cropping and reducing of size, so I don't know if it's  going to be anything but a blur....

Attachments

• 2005 lights 3.jpg
    2005 lights 3.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 129
Check out these xmas lights. Any guesses how many X10 modules that guy had?

mms://kitchen.thealterego.com/xmas_lights

And yes... my kitchen is servin up the bits tonight.

Well the tree and outside were just a blur, so here's our Texmas fireplace.  Chili pepper lights of course and the boots in lieu of stockings.  Naturally, a rustic Texas flag is the centerpiece, which is nice, but I do get a little tired of the requirement to genuflect everytime I walk by  :-\

Merry Christmas!!

Don't mess with Texas
000_0002_00.jpg

JPatrick said:
Well the tree and outside were just a blur, so here's our Texmas fireplace.  Chili pepper lights of course and the boots in lieu of stockings.  Naturally, a rustic Texas flag is the centerpiece, which is nice, but I do get a little tired of the requirement to genuflect everytime I walk by  :-\

Merry Christmas!!

Don't mess with Texas
000_0002_00.jpg

Wow! Nice! Texas, it's like a whole other country.............

JG

KB said:
The beers give your mantle that extra touch. 
They were placed there for the picture only.  Trust me, I know what to do with two frosty Coronas.  :D

Back
Top Bottom