Protesting against Freedom - Rally against Gay marriage.............

Cute 'n' Fuzzy Bunny said:
Here's another funny question. A number of countries around the world allow gay marriage. If all the gay couples in the US go get married in another country and then come back here, has the sanctity of marriage still been ruined?

I dont usually quote my own posts, but I thought about this some more.

Since some gay couples have already been married in this country, has that permanently resulted in the destruction of the sanctity of marriage?

If its not permanent, does having a reglious right politician putting out a bill and people voting that the marriages were illegal put the sanctity back? or just some of it? Whats the cut off point?

If gay couples getting married in other states or countries is permitted, how much sanctity does that damage? Is it distance based, numerically based, or is the relative 'flamboyancy' of the couple considered?

If a thousand gay couples get married on the same day, is that worse than a thousand getting married in a thousand successive days? Does it wear off after a while? Is there an expiration date on the sanctity reduction?

Wow, the sheer range of questions boggles my mind...

Cut-Throat said:
Obviously someone opposed the civil rights of Blacks and Women 50 years ago, otherwise there would not have been a problem. Do you think that discrimination was just an evil force of earlier times? Or do you think that you might be quilty of the same thing?

Do you think YOU might be guilty of the same thing?

youbet said:
Do you think YOU might be guilty of the same thing?

I guess the difference is - I try hard NOT to be.

How about yourself?

justin said:
I am very quilty (in a "I still like females" sort of way).  At this point, I think I'm going to go back to my old racist sexist homophobic bigot ways and I'll leave you to fight the good fight.

as you are indifferent, precisely how does your dropping out of our battle hurt us? and if there was any integrity to your indifference, why even bother to announce it? because if you were big enough of a man, without saying a word, you'd think we'd have noticed withdrawal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom