QE2 Explained

It isn't funny at all, MichaelB. It is the eerie soundtrack to my thoughts.

Amethyst

It isn't funny at all, MichaelB. It is the eerie soundtrack to my thoughts.

Amethyst

Ah it is hilarious, anyway what is mere 600 billion, a small price to pay for such a funny video.

This is funny. In a tragic sort of way.

That nails it. But wow, I have to give them credit for the comedic timing, the dry voices, everything. Really well done.

-ERD50

That nails it. But wow, I have to give them credit for the comedic timing, the dry voices, everything. Really well done.

-ERD50

I think the voices are that way because that's how they come from Xtranormal. They were the same in "I Love Gold" (from the Funny Tuesday Videos thread). I only wish I had a good idea to use on that site. I find the idea of being able to type in dialog and create a video just fascinating. I thought on this film it was funny how the characters referred to the Ben Bernanke or the President Obama instead of using just the names.

I thought on this film it was funny how the characters referred to the Ben Bernanke or the President Obama instead of using just the names.

Yes, that preface of 'the' in front of everything got me too. It sort of makes them all a bit detached from what they are talking about, which gives a sense they can be more objective about it. Or something. Am I over analyzing again? ;)

"the deflation", "the printing money", "the inflation", "the Lehman"

-ERD50

This is very funny. After all, the only nondeluded political discourse left in America is gallows humor, and this is very good gallows humor. 5 stars.

I would also like to view the The Healthcare of the President Obama that they referred to at the end.

Ha

Yes, that preface of 'the' in front of everything got me too. It sort of makes them all a bit detached from what they are talking about, which gives a sense they can be more objective about it. Or something. Am I over analyzing again? ;)

"the deflation", "the printing money", "the inflation", "the Lehman"

-ERD50
I don't know. My guess was, English is perhaps not the filmmaker's native language. If so, they are doing mighty well. I can't explain Quantitative Easing in English, and it is my native language!

Fitting Illustration of what everyone fears about QE II.

We are likely to get scr3wed. The Goldman reference is enough to set anyone's blood to a boil.

Back
Top Bottom