I would think your biggest exposure would be with trying to scrap old lead paint off the walls, best thing to do is paint over old lead paint unless you have local laws madating removal. As long as you don't have loose, cracked, chipped or peeling paint, the lead shouldn't pose a danger to a baby. We brought up our son (he's 10 now) in a lead painted house, all his lead tests came back all 0's for lead exposure, and we had chipped, cracked and peeling paint. Any doctor will tell you the biggest danger is eating the paint chips. Sounds like your paint jobs were just done, so you shouldn't have any of these issues.