Re: Maximillion's version of the "Pervert" thread

Maximillion

Full time employment: Posting here.

An East Indian Immigrant to Canada was recently turned back for having a nude picture of his 4 year old on on his cell phone??

He was asked to sign off all claims against Immigrating, he was joining his wife and two children who are Landed Immigrants, but since both Children have U.S. Citizenship, the family may have to move to the US.?

Better burn those bath pictures when the kids were little.

(Split by moderator from cat predator "Pervert" thread.)

nords, that is a cheap shot, I just recounted a True Incident that just took place at the U.S/Canada Border.

I won't dignify your comments with a response, but you have usurped your role to make your opinion known.

Maximillion said:
nords, that is a cheap shot, I just recounted a True Incident that just took place at the U.S/Canada Border.
Up until you posted the thread was about cats killing birds. Somehow you managed to bring up the subjects of discrimination & immigration, which to me appeared totally out of place in a thread about cats killing birds.

Kindly attempt to keep your responses somewhat congruent to the responses posted by the rest of the participants. Frankly with you it's hard to tell when you're hijacking a thread or when you're trolling, although in my moderator's opinion this was trolling. If you can't resist wrenching the topic around to suit your own personal issues then the moderators will be happy to help sort things out.

Maximillion said:
I won't dignify your comments with a response
Too late.

Maximillion said:
but you have usurped your role to make your opinion known.
I'm not sure what you mean by that. I'm already a moderator so I didn't have to usurp anything. However if you feel that I've exceeded my moderator's authority, then by all means complain to Dory36. Or post that stuff somewhere else, like here.

Arent they dead? Sorry if they arent, very sorry. I was looking for a "purgatory forum" and thats the first thing that came up in the google search.

Back
Top Bottom