Recent Photo

Retirement agrees with you Alan:)

Retirement agrees with you Alan:)

Thanks. We actually set an alarm this morning so we could ride our bikes in the early morning sunshine, and when the alarm went I had a brief moment of sadness as I thought it was time for work, then the new reality dawned upon my consciousness. :cool:

We are having a blast :dance:

How did you get your hands on a prototype? (Yes, I'm still talking about the car....)
I didn't. I remembered that the car came out in '63 because I may have seen it at a car show with my dad. But the one I got was a later model in retrospect, maybe a '65. I'll have to peruse some family scrapbooks to be sure.

The girl was a '63.

1967. The first Mustang came out in 1964 as a 1965 model. Those were the days...:)

Were they sometmes called 64 1/2's. The father of a girl who worked for me bought one for her HS Graduation (in 65) and she always referred to it as a 64 1/2. I think she did it to distinguish it from the true 65's. (Wasn't really paying attention so may misremember.) In any event, she was sure proud of it... rightly so.

Here is a photo of my (so far) last convertible when I sold it on craigslist.

Attachments

• bmw3.jpg
    bmw3.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 750
Well...thanks! Hey...I just noticed you & I are the same age. I think you oughta post your whole pic! I never was much good at puzzles...;)
Yeah...T Al is out of control...:LOL:

Ok...here ya go. This is most recent pic I've posted on the forum. I'm thinking about letting my hair go grey.....:D

attachment.php

You got that Ben Franklin thing going for you. :) Or maybe Marie Antoinette?

Ha

Here's a new one of me. My sister and I took a trip to Jensen Beach, FL in August and this is me on our balcony.

11hasyc.jpg

Here's a new one of me. My sister and I took a trip to Jensen Beach, FL in August and this is me on our balcony.

11hasyc.jpg

Girlfriend! How about a beer (or a cuppa tea if that's your preference)?

Ok...here ya go. This is most recent pic I've posted on the forum. I'm thinking about letting my hair go grey.....:D

attachment.php

Well...you're quite purty! And your hair is rather...interesting!:rolleyes:

Oh...lord have mercy...I should have never posted that pic..again. :LOL:

Oh...and hello to FD and Pat! :greetings10:

Oh...lord have mercy...I should have never posted that pic..again. :LOL:

Oh...and hello to FD and Pat! :greetings10:

Another song that could have been written about you.....;)

ps Hendrix should always be listened to at high volume.

Nice photos, y'all! And T-Al has way too much time on his (retired) hands.
Marty that is nice--and you must have longer arms than me--I never can get that self portrait thing right.
Purron, I thought the same thing--I love a plaid shirt! Most especially madras plaid.
bbb, you crack me up!
Sue, you look great and the location is awesome--what fun to take a trip like that with your sister. The last time my sis and I did that was for a John D. MacDonald conference in Sarasota FL back when her kids were tiny.

Here's one of me from the Chicago Air Show...trying to keep the sun off my neck. Don't know how to rotate pictures!

Attachments

• IMG_0332.jpg
    IMG_0332.jpg
    532.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited by a moderator:

attachment.php

BBB: Gray won´t become you. At least not that tone of gray:LOL: It´s somewhat hairy....:cool:

Back
Top Bottom