Recent Photo

May not keep this up long, but a photo of me tonight on my birthday (the cat is a chocolate point Balinese btw)

img_1063732_0_23aa2c9b513a0401c5c907bf0d3d7994.jpg
Happy Birthday, Kat! Lovely picture!

Ha

You look just like the retired gentleman that lived next to my parents. Everytime a baseball bounced into his yard, he would say: "The purpose of your glove is to catch the ball"!!!

You are very pretty and so is your cat! I have a lilac point siamese.

You are very pretty and so is your cat! I have a lilac point siamese.

Ooh, they are so nice. Many years ago I had a lilac point Balinese.

Kats, I think you look like Katie Couric--does anyone ever tell you that?

Attachments

• katiecouricx-large.jpg
    katiecouricx-large.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 8
I see the Katie Couric resemblance too---but more elegant and sophisticated! You and your cat go well together.

Kats, I think you look like Katie Couric--does anyone ever tell you that?

That is really interesting, never heard that before. I think it must be the hair. (Back in the 70s people told me I looked like Diana Rigg -- hopefully during her Avengers days!)

Happy Birthday, Katsmeow. Great picture and I see the resemblance also.

That is really interesting, never heard that before. I think it must be the hair. (Back in the 70s people told me I looked like Diana Rigg -- hopefully during her Avengers days!)

I think you have the same smile.

Greg, there is a resemblance to a certain General Lee (for whom I have great admiration).

He really DOES look quite a bit like General Lee, who watches over New Orleans from Lee Circle still, as you can see.

Attachments

• Lee.jpg
    Lee.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 6
OH!!! I *LOVE* that song, NW-Bound. It intrigued me back in 1959 when I was just eleven, though I never saw the film and I never knew what it was called. Thank you for posting the link to it.

Me, too, W2R. I saw the movie when I was young and in my cinema phase. Let us say they were both haunting--and to this day.

Greg, there is a resemblance to a certain General Lee (for whom I have great admiration).

I see it too Ed. Being a Virginian, I should have spotted this first!

Attachments

• robert-e-lee.jpg
    robert-e-lee.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom