Recent Photo

yeah, not my feet. My man bits are tingling

Yeah, that's one way to tell that you're still alive.
Just a guess here, but maybe one of the construction workers is/are/be standing on your man bits. Take a look and get back to me on this. It's a challenge to try to discover the a cause of a tingle.
I just gotta' find a more worthwhile area of expertise.

Anyhow, just tell the construction worker to take a couple of steps back and see if the tingling stops. Hope this helps.

Please keep in mind, I am not an MD (as if the above suggestions wouldn't give you enough of a clue). However, maybe we can view this as alternative medicine. How much more alternative can it get?

Last edited:
Reminds me of that famous 1932 photo of construction workers having lunch on the Empire State building. No safety harnesses, just sheer guts.

empire.jpg

Me, I don't care how high up I am, just as long as I still have one foot on the ground.

Last edited:
Just to put REWahoo's DD#2 and DGD's antics in perspective. Here was their view. At least when I took this photo, I wasn't standing on my head - I crawled out on the ledge with my camera - took the shot and got out of there.

Attachments

• Sears tower.jpg
    Sears tower.jpg
    813.9 KB · Views: 57
Nerves of steel--they're so nonchalant. I wonder who took the picture?

That's what I was wondering. The tilt of the buildings in the background on the left and right, plus the curve in the horizon, tells us that it was taken with a wide angle lens, which means the camera was very close to the guys in the photo.

A small quadcopter drone would be very capable of taking the picture. I imagine someone on the roof below would be operating the controller. It would have to be a very still day (no wind).

Just to put REWahoo's DD#2 and DGD's antics in perspective. Here was their view. At least when I took this photo, I wasn't standing on my head - I crawled out on the ledge with my camera - took the shot and got out of there.

I am surprised you were allowed to even stick your camera out to the open.

Most places have enclosing glass walls, like the place ReWahoo's DD and DGD were up, to prevent people from killing themselves or simply dropping things to the pedestrians below.

If memory serves, it was that way up in the Empire State Building Observation Deck.

I am surprised you were allowed to even stick your camera out to the open.

Most places have enclosing glass walls, like the place ReWahoo's DD and DGD were up, to prevent people from killing themselves or simply dropping things to the pedestrians below.

If memory serves, it was that way up in the Empire State Building Observation Deck.

No - the windows on "The Ledge" do not open. The floor is glass. So I just put the camera lens down to the floor and clicked. The glass floor is the creepy part. You can see the ground between your feet - but its about 1300' below.

ETA - I see that the protective layer shattered on one of the ledges recently. https://www.foxnews.com/us/skydeck-...otective-layer-cracks-as-visitors-stand-on-it

Last edited:
How about this one in Sydney? My wife hate heights, but I'm OK with being up in the air. It's more dangerous being in a narrow metal tube at 37,000 feet going 570 mph.

Attachments

• Sydney Tower.jpg
    Sydney Tower.jpg
    654.1 KB · Views: 78
The three youngest granddaughters:

Why do photos of little kids make us smile?

Back
Top Bottom