Recent Photo

BBBAmI is revealing herself bit by bit. We're ready for the next puzzle piece...

bbbamiPuzzle.jpg

Ahhhhh.....:ROFLMAO:

I had to open my big mouth! :LOL:

Ok, before anyone supplies one...here's my nose...:greetings10:

Attachments

• nose.JPG
    nose.JPG
    1,018 bytes · Views: 1,096
Me a couple months ago doing free advertising for P90X...and of course I can't help posting pics of my girls. We went to the desert (Anza Borrego) this spring to see it in bloom.

Attachments

• early retirement Laurence.jpg
    early retirement Laurence.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 32
  • early retirement Lia.jpg
    early retirement Lia.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 28
  • early retirement Lia and Tori.jpg
    early retirement Lia and Tori.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 19
Al...thanks for adding my nose...now I can breathe better. :LOL:

Here's my mouth...the last piece of the puzzle.....

Attachments

• mymouth.JPG
    mymouth.JPG
    1.2 KB · Views: 945
Al...thanks for adding my nose...now I can breathe better. :LOL:

Here's my mouth...the last piece of the puzzle.....

BB, don´t play hard to get: give us the the whole pic-with the pieces in the correct position, mind you:D!!

Me a couple months ago doing free advertising for P90X...and of course I can't help posting pics of my girls. We went to the desert (Anza Borrego) this spring to see it in bloom.

Great pics! Your girls are adorable:)

I'm not sure my friends want their pictures online, after hiking to 14000 ft. elevation strange things started happening to them.

All right, who's going to get it rolling with the photoshopping of your favorite posters pics?

Ok, I'm in...

Attachments

• cuppajo.jpg
    cuppajo.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 28
I almost spewed my, now cold. coffee.:cool: Good job, WS, but the heat waves above the cuppa don’t do justice to my best feature:

Attachments

• IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 918
Ok after 3 glasses of wine I've got this now. This picture was a group shot at my parents' 60th anniversary party. I cropped everyone out, not sure they would want their picture on the Internet. But not THAT recent. Taken in November of 2005,( 2 years before I retired). A bit fuzzy but this is what I found (in the bottom of my drawer).
6511-albums77-picture555.jpg

Sorry guys but bbbam1 told me that only red xs were showing up. So I changed my album from private to public and resubmitted the pics. The wine I drank (usually only one but tonight called for 3!)(6 oz. glasses only) was Benziger 2005 Merlot. Quite frankly it's really good! So that having issues here gave me a good excuse to have a couple more than usual! I missed the Lakers game to boot. I started watching it at around 5 here on the west coast. Next thing I know it's 8 pm here and they won! (by a point). Really weird. I feel like last's night show of Medium where the daughter lost track of 10 years of her life. I think I lost 3 hours some how?:angel:

Back
Top Bottom