Recent Photo

I am not big on posting photos about me. So instead I am posting a picture of a medical table I have been using in Central America for the last 10 days or so ! :)

Attachments

• DSC09500[1].jpg
    DSC09500[1].jpg
    784.8 KB · Views: 14
I am not big on posting photos about me. So instead I am posting a picture of a medical table I have been using in Central America for the last 10 days or so ! :)

Very impressed:flowers:

Ten days rest is enough, it's time to get off the table and get back to work!

Winter arrived to Atlanta, I'm wearing so many layers that I look like a football.
Going to work last week:

Attachments

• P1030868s.JPG
    P1030868s.JPG
    687.9 KB · Views: 16
Winter arrived to Atlanta, I'm wearing so many layers that I look like a football.
Going to work last week:

The 5:00 Weather Lady just told me we were the same temperature as Atlanta. I think this is pretty comfortable.

Hmm - late to the thread as always - great to put faces on the screen names. This one is one of me hiking in Mallorca last summer - was part of our Christmas Card picture set this year:

Attachments

• 100_2144.jpg
    100_2144.jpg
    789.2 KB · Views: 24
Where in Mallorca was that pic taken? A rare pic- Most pics are about cliffs and coves. Or Palma´s harbour.;)

Where in Mallorca was that pic taken? A rare pic- Most pics are about cliffs and coves. Or Palma´s harbour.;)

North of Alcudia - there's a hike up the cliffs to overlook a small Spanish naval base with a small harbor and yacht club - the end of the hike is quite high. There is a small 'natural' tunnel along with some 'via ferrata' cables to help you get to the end of the hike.

Was an awesome hike - we went on several - we drove all over the island, hiked near Deia, went to the market in Alcudia, bought pearls at the factory inland, walked in Palma and swam at many beaches....all in one weekend (we're crazy Americans). We really liked that trip for the variety of things we could do - and of course we enjoyed the seafood and wine.

We also liked our trip to Algarve - similar food and we loved the Vino Verde there. The seafood was awesome and the beaches were divine. We also liked going to the most western point where a huge compass rose had been built by a famous sea navigator (names are lost now, unfortunately - Vasco De Gama perhaps?).

Biggest problem for me was I was mixing my languages - Spanish, German and English - ugghh - but we got along fine and emjoyed ourselves immensely.

Mr. Boston has that "deer in headlights" look... :p

No he doesn't, IMO! He looks like he thinks she is quite the catch. Also I think they are a great looking couple. :D

Last edited:
Can one really take a nap having something like this watching you.....? To think I´ve always said i didn´t like cats.....:whistle:

Attachments

• siesta1.jpg
    siesta1.jpg
    638.5 KB · Views: 11
Can one really take a nap having something like this watching you.....? To think I´ve always said i didn´t like cats.....:whistle:

Looks like cat-nap interrupted. The question is who's?

Looks like cat-nap interrupted. The question is who's?

Hers. I didn´t stop squirming untill she finally looked at me:). Looks a bit miffed, doesn´t she:)? Small wonder ´cause I´m a clumsy shooter:LOL:!

Westie: your avatar is a dead ringer of Teddy Roosevelt with a Santa cap:)

Vincente - - "Westie" is a cute nick name for the dude. Does make me think of this though:blink: Oh, I don't think of you as a dog Westie, except perhaps in the cool/cute dawg52 kinda way;)

Attachments

• westie.jpg
    westie.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom