Recent Photo

Okay - can everyone see it now? I'm on the left in blue jeans. This was taken in October 2010, post-retirement. Look how relaxed we are (no it's not the beer)...:D

Attachments

• Me Kaley Maxine at precruise party_2.jpg
    Me Kaley Maxine at precruise party_2.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 22
Yes, I can see it now! It's great to "see" you! :greetings10:
Taken on the night before a blues cruise... pre-cruise party.

Glad I got it fixed - I think I had just pasted it in the first time. This time I uploaded it. Who knows... :greetings10:

There ya go...it's nice to see you...it looks like y'all are havin' a ball! :D

Thinker, you and your friends look like you're in the cast of Mamma Mia! I love it.

Okay - can everyone see it now? I'm on the left in blue jeans. This was taken in October 2010, post-retirement. Look how relaxed we are (no it's not the beer)...:D

Retirement agrees with you Thinker. Your friends look like fun people to hang out with:)

Retirement agrees with you Thinker. Your friends look like fun people to hang out with:)

They are - alas, both of these live 1500 miles from me on the west coast (and not near each other). We see each other on these blues cruises. :D

About some people not being able to see Thinker25's picture in her first post, I wonder if it was a function of your browser. I use Google Chrome and do not have a problem seeing it.

And about she's looking like a 50-yr old, heck, I know some people in the 40s looking like that. :whistle:

Thinker , You look more like 50 than 60 . Retirement does that plus beer helps !:)
Aw shucks, blush, blush.... I don't dye my hair either, genetics helps a lot. But also I just don't feel like there's any reason to dress or look "old". By the way, I'm 62 and that was my first beer of the night :D

In fact all 3 of us are 60 - 62. My advice? Stay crazy, don't forget to be impulsive... it helps.

Of course I combine that with a keen sense of the absurd. :whistle:

They are - alas, both of these live 1500 miles from me on the west coast (and not near each other). We see each other on these blues cruises. :D

Note to self: check out "blues cruises" in 2011.

Note to self: check out "blues cruises" in 2011.

www.bluescruise.com - I think they are still booking for the one that leaves from San Diego in October - there's also one in Jan 2012 from Fort Lauderdale. Holland America Line, and totally casual, about 20 - 30 bands on board, music all the time. These are chartered cruises - so you won't find them on the Holland America website. The entire ship is blues cruise people.

I'm going on the next 2, not sure about Jan 2012. I have become a blues cruise junkie. Not a bad habit! :D

Thinker , You look more like 50 than 60 . Retirement does that plus beer helps !:)
Looks, Smooks. Next year , when I'm that old, I hope I can hold a beer.

Merry Christmas (and why am I here now?) Oh, DW is tying up the bathroom before bed. Bye for a few days.

Looks, Smooks. Next year , when I'm that old, I hope I can hold a beer.

Merry Christmas (and why am I here now?) Oh, DW is tying up the bathroom before bed. Bye for a few days.
You may be able to hold a beer - but you kind of RENT beer... it comes, and it goes... :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom