Join Early Retirement Today

Reporter returns from Iraq and tells what the 'regular Iraqi' believes..........
Old 09-19-2006, 05:21 PM   #1

Reporter returns from Iraq and tells what the 'regular Iraqi' believes..........

A reporter that has just returned from Iraq has said that most Iraq people believe.

1.) That the reason there are long gas lines in Iraq is that the U.S. is stealing all their oil and sucking the wells dry.

2.) That the U.S.A. could fix the Iraq situation in 3 days if they wanted to, but that the U.S. 'wants it' the way it is.

These people sound as stupid as the right-wing nuts that listen to Rush Limbaugh!

Guess what - They don't believe in Global warming either! :
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Re: Reporter returns from Iraq and tells what the 'regular Iraqi' believes..........
Old 09-19-2006, 05:36 PM   #2
Full time employment: Posting here.

Re: Reporter returns from Iraq and tells what the 'regular Iraqi' believes..........

We are going to be living with the Bush legacy for our generation, and, unfortunately, for many generations to come.

Old 09-19-2006, 06:58 PM   #3
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

Re: Reporter returns from Iraq and tells what the 'regular Iraqi' believes......

Can't we give them CNN or something. Come on, we are the land of advertising geniuses. We ought to be able to do better on the propaganda side.
Old 09-19-2006, 07:20 PM   #4

Re: Reporter returns from Iraq and tells what the 'regular Iraqi' believes......

Quote:
Originally Posted by donheff
Can't we give them CNN or something. Come on, we are the land of advertising geniuses. We ought to be able to do better on the propaganda side.
Yeah, but we can't even get our own country to buy reality! - Look who we've got running the country!
Old 09-19-2006, 09:25 PM   #5
Give me a forum ...

It is interesting to watch the 'message' of R House & Senate candidates.* All about independence and working together.* GIVE ME A BREAK!!* Where were they when the idiots in power were shoving the neo-con and Christian Right agenda down our throats*

There was many a time when I stood up to my management as an employee, either by inaction or by action, when they weren't doing what needed to be done. I was just a little employee.* Where was their backbone

Don't get me wrong, I have been a Mark Hatfield, Wayne L. Morse R since I reached adulthood, but I have been disgusted for the last 12 years.,* For me, although there may be good spineless folks out there, ... be gone!!!!
Old 09-19-2006, 09:29 PM   #6
Recycles dryer sheets

I wonder what the 'irregular iraqis' think....hmmm
Old 09-19-2006, 09:39 PM   #7
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusk_to_dawn
I wonder what the 'irregular iraqis' think....hmmm
They are probably fans of CT's other passion.........that women that have sex with young boys are "HOT"! They must be able to get USA late night TV via satellite.
Old 09-19-2006, 10:22 PM   #8
Give me a forum ...

C-T,

What makes you think they aren't right?
And I don't care how big your truck is."
Ed_The_Gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 10:37 PM   #9
Full time employment: Posting here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donheff
Can't we give them CNN or something.* *Come on, we are the land of advertising geniuses.* We ought to be able to do better on the propaganda side.
Feed them some of that spin that the situation is actually good, because this way the fight against the terrorists has been taken to the Iraquis' backyards instead of Americans' backyards. They'll get right behind the program then.
Old 09-20-2006, 06:06 AM   #10
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

Post the story? Detail the survey methods? Uncredible until the story or the survey methods/location are revealed.
Old 09-20-2006, 07:37 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cut-Throat

Guess what - They don't believe in Global warming either! :
Of course not.* Their news coverage is slow.* They still believe we're going to freeze in the dark and that the world's population was going to be so big in the year 2000 that we couldn't feed everybody.* They'll catch up.* Before long, they'll stop eating spinach.*

Disclaimer: My Posts are for my amusement only.
Eagle43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 06:33 PM   #12

Very Funny.