Reporter returns from Iraq and tells what the 'regular Iraqi' believes..........

C

Cut-Throat

A reporter that has just returned from Iraq has said that most Iraq people believe.

1.) That the reason there are long gas lines in Iraq is that the U.S. is stealing all their oil and sucking the wells dry.

2.) That the U.S.A. could fix the Iraq situation in 3 days if they wanted to, but that the U.S. 'wants it' the way it is.

These people sound as stupid as the right-wing nuts that listen to Rush Limbaugh! :LOL:

Guess what - They don't believe in Global warming either! ::)

We are going to be living with the Bush legacy for our generation, and, unfortunately, for many generations to come.

Re: Reporter returns from Iraq and tells what the 'regular Iraqi' believes......

Can't we give them CNN or something. Come on, we are the land of advertising geniuses. We ought to be able to do better on the propaganda side.

Re: Reporter returns from Iraq and tells what the 'regular Iraqi' believes......

donheff said:
Can't we give them CNN or something. Come on, we are the land of advertising geniuses. We ought to be able to do better on the propaganda side.

Yeah, but we can't even get our own country to buy reality! - Look who we've got running the country!

It is interesting to watch the 'message' of R House & Senate candidates.  All about independence and working together.  GIVE ME A BREAK!!  Where were they when the idiots in power were shoving the neo-con and Christian Right agenda down our throats:confused: 

There was many a time when I stood up to my management as an employee, either by inaction or by action, when they weren't doing what needed to be done. I was just a little employee.  Where was their backbone:confused:

Don't get me wrong, I have been a Mark Hatfield, Wayne L. Morse R since I reached adulthood, but I have been disgusted for the last 12 years.,  For me, although there may be good spineless folks out there, ... be gone!!!!

I wonder what the 'irregular iraqis' think....hmmm

dusk_to_dawn said:
I wonder what the 'irregular iraqis' think....hmmm

They are probably fans of CT's other passion.........that women that have sex with young boys are "HOT"! They must be able to get USA late night TV via satellite.

donheff said:
Can't we give them CNN or something.   Come on, we are the land of advertising geniuses.  We ought to be able to do better on the propaganda side.

Feed them some of that spin that the situation is actually good, because this way the fight against the terrorists has been taken to the Iraquis' backyards instead of Americans' backyards. They'll get right behind the program then.

Post the story? Detail the survey methods? Uncredible until the story or the survey methods/location are revealed.

Cut-Throat said:
Guess what - They don't believe in Global warming either! ::)
Of course not.  Their news coverage is slow.  They still believe we're going to freeze in the dark and that the world's population was going to be so big in the year 2000 that we couldn't feed everybody.  They'll catch up.  Before long, they'll stop eating spinach.  :LOL:

Very Funny. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom