- Drink and drive, stupid when you're a billionaire heiress and could have a chauffeur. Realizing that you're followed by photographers everywhere and you'll therefore have plenty of attention by the police.
- Get a DUI, have it reduced to a 'wet reckless' which is just a process to get someone to plea out and avoid a trial. Fine is slightly smaller, but everything else is the same. Insurance and DMV treat this as a DUI.
- As every judge in california does, the perp is instructed that driving on their suspended license WILL result in jail time.
- Drive anyway, even though you're still being followed around by paparazzi and can afford a driver or to take a limo.
- Get caught by the police (at least one time where she wasnt just 'let go'). Be asked to sign a piece of paper saying that you're aware that you're driving on a suspended license and that if you're caught doing it again you'll go to jal.
- Get caught driving again, claim your lawyer said it was okay, even though the judge and police have said several times that it isnt okay.
- Go to jail even though your mommy paid a lot of money to try and get you off.
- Simper and whine about your jail sentence, then use more of your money to have a psychiatrist and lawyer get your sentence converted to in home monitoring.
- Public outrage because unless you're wealthy and push all the right buttons, you'd be spending the rest of the time in jail.
In short, problems easily avoided, stupid, flaunting the law, acting like she's above the law and that it doesnt apply to her, and then receiving privileged treatment because she's rich.
Be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful. Just another form of "buy low, sell high" for those who have trouble with things. This rule is not universal. Do not buy a 1973 Pinto because everyone else is afraid of it.