Rob Ryan Fired From Dallas Cowboys

BigMoneyJim

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Rob Ryan is gone, as is the running backs coach as part of the owner/GM's promise of making Valley Ranch "uncomfortable" the next few weeks. Speculation given head coach Jason Garrett's public comments are that these are Jerry Jones' decisions rather than the head coach's.

Since I learn so much by being stupid in public, why hold back?

I want to make a prediction so I can claim bragging rights if I'm right: Jerry Jones will try to demote Jason Garrett to offensive coordinator, Hire Norv Turner as head coach and Dave Wannstedt as defensive coordinator.

Rob Ryan is gone, as is the running backs coach as part of the owner/GM's promise of making Valley Ranch "uncomfortable" the next few weeks. Speculation given head coach Jason Garrett's public comments are that these are Jerry Jones' decisions rather than the head coach's.

Since I learn so much by being stupid in public, why hold back?

I want to make a prediction so I can claim bragging rights if I'm right: Jerry Jones will try to demote Jason Garrett to offensive coordinator, Hire Norv Turner as head coach and Dave Wannstedt as defensive coordinator.

If your prediction comes true it would be the biggest mistake the Cowboys would make. IMO hiring Norv Turner as a head coach after the debacle in San Diego would not be a good idea.

Norv Turner has proven twice now that he stinks as a head coach. Making Turner the O-Coordinator would make more sense. I don't know why they hired Ryan in the first place. His previous experience is as Cleveland's and Oakland's D-Coordinators and in like 8 seasons his defense was never ranked higher than about 20th.

As a Redskins fan, I was really hoping Jerrah would leave everything the same, but in the case of hiring Norv....that's change I can beleive in.

Norv Turner has proven twice now that he stinks as a head coach. .

Norv had three head coaching jobs....so which one did you think he did not stink at?
Redskins?
Raiders?
Surely not the Chargers

Back
Top Bottom