Roomba & Scooba inventor interviews

Greiner: Most people who know me know that one of my passions is snow boarding. And I play ice hockey, scuba dive and wind surf. But what they would find surprising is that I just love gardening. I spend a lot of time putting flowers in my house and making an English wildflower garden. Which is why things like the Roomba are so invaluable. If I'm at home, I don't want to spend time vacuuming or washing my kitchen floor. I want to spend time out doing the gardening.

Oh, BullS#!T.

Yep. I spend as much time cleaning the roomba, moving stuff out of its way, and finding it got itself caught on something or stuck under something 3 minutes after I left the room than it saves me in sweeping...

I guess if I had all hardwood floors it might be different.

Naw, I have mostly hardwood and pergo, and I had the same problem. Too much stuff for it to get around, and an area rug with tassles that it would always get stuck on.

I'm loving my Roomba which I have had for about 2 weeks now. I'm not so sure about the Scooba. I might return it within my 30 day money back guarantee period. ESPECIALLY since I'm seeing it at other places for $100 less than I paid for it.

Back
Top Bottom