Saddam Verdict

donheff

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
The Saddam verdict is "scheduled" to come out on Sunday. Does anyone else see this as a cynical ploy by the administration to dominate the pre-election news cycles with positive news from Iraq? Or am I just being a cynical conspiracy nut? Or is Clinton somehow involved?

The whole trial has been a kangaroo court from the start. They might as well have lined him up in front of te firing squad on Day 1 and have been done with it.

brewer12345 said:
The whole trial has been a kangaroo court from the start. They might as well have lined him up in front of te firing squad on Day 1 and have been done with it.

That just wouldn't have been fair. Even maniacal murderous dictators are entitled to their due process rights of a fair hearing and an opportunity to be heard. ;)

When's our trial for starting a war based on lies and killing their people without just cause?

donheff said:
Does anyone else see this as a cynical ploy by the administration to dominate the pre-election news cycles with positive news from Iraq?
Of course not. It's just a coincidence.

I heard some statistic that the annual deaths of Iraqies per year in their country has doubled since our invasion, as compared to under rule by Saddam. But we're innocent, of course.

Azanon said:
When's our trial for starting a war based on lies and killing their people without just cause?

Couple of weeks from now. O0

I think his punishment should be taking over and running the country again.

I believe Saddam's lawyer brought this point up about a week ago. With Karl running Amerika, it seems that knowing about this timing is less important than the effects it will have on the election.

Back
Top Bottom