Saints Super Bowl Champs!!!!!!!!!

YAHOO!!! :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap:

WHO DAT? :D We DID it! You should hear the fireworks in the neighborhoods here. People are running out of their houses screaming. :2funny:

No more paper bags.

Only caught the second half, as my dumb @ss booked a business flight during the superbowl (no wonder that flight was so cheap). But what a game! Good on the Saints. They deserve it.

Reactions: W2R
Yeah...I'm proud the Saints won! :D

Roger Daltry should have stayed [-]at the[/-] home though. :p

Ecstatic the Saints won!!! New Orleans deserves some good luck finally!:D:D:D:D:D

Kinda wish someone other than The Who was the half-time entertainment, but the light display around them was neat.

It's going to be CRAZY here for days! :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: This is the week leading up to Mardi Gras, too!!! And we got a new mayor by a landslide yesterday. The parade for the Saints from the Superdome is on Tuesday. We have our regular Carnival parades every day too. So many celebrations! :D :dance:

Thank you, all you Saints fans! :)

Right now, Bourbon St. is packed. Here in my neighborhood, lots of loud fireworks and dancing in the streets. It means a lot to our city.

Fantastic game, and the scenes from the French Quarter look like there is going to be a LOT of partying tonight. Louisiana businesses can expect a lot of people calling in sick tomorrow.

Fantastic game, and the scenes from the French Quarter look like there is going to be a LOT of partying tonight. Louisiana businesses can expect a lot of people calling in sick tomorrow.

A lot of businesses are closing down tomorrow because of the game. Frank didn't have to work today because of it.

Thanks, Audrey!! I am so proud for our city.

Geaux Saints!!! :dance::dance::dance:
You're right W2R. I can hear the fireworks here too! They started going off after the interception and run back for the touchdown. I still can't believe it but I always knew they had something special going for them.
They played well and deserved all they got this year.
Hey wait, what is that I see outside......it's pigs flying, lots of them:LOL::LOL::LOL: and the devils are wearing fur coats:2funny::2funny::2funny:

The Saints so deserved it. And The Who still rocks.

Agree completely, a very good game. I actually like the commercials the Dorrito ad's actually generated laughter in the room. I thought the Google ad was masterful.

I'd also really want to thank Tracy Porter who's interception was why I won $700 for the Superbowl squares pool, sweet.

W2R, I finally figured out what your new avatar represents when I watched the game tonight. :LOL:

Congratulations to the Saints and all of New Orleans! :flowers:

Hey wait, what is that I see outside......it's pigs flying, lots of them:LOL::LOL::LOL: and the devils are wearing fur coats:2funny::2funny::2funny:
It would also explain why [-]hell[/-] the mid-Atlantic coast has frozen over this weekend...

Good game. I think Unclemick is too busy partying to be online.

They just showed the partying going on just up the street, IN the street, on TV! It's CRAZY out there. :D:LOL: Even wilder here than on Bourbon or in the French Quarter. It is impossible to drive anywhere... party on!!

Great game! I loved the pictures from the French Quarter last night. Folks in NO really know how to party. :dance:

IMHO, the Who were not that great. I loved them back in the day but there comes a time to hang up the microphone. Dang I feel old looking at them.

Back
Top Bottom