Salahi and wife go to a White House State Dinner

No way. I bet you will forget them next week, when another idiot pulls the next stunt. Too many of them to remember...

No way. I bet you will forget them next week, when another idiot pulls the next stunt. Too many of them to remember...

What was the name of that guy in IIRC Colorado who told everyone he shoved his son (daughter?) into a box attached to a kite (balloon?) and sent it adrift?

Did they break any laws? And can they be charged with anything?

They refused an interview on "Larry King Live". You don't want to turn down "The Larry"..he's great.

They refused an interview on "Larry King Live". You don't want to turn down "The Larry"..he's great.

I doubt Tiger Woods wants to talk to "The Larry" at this point either........:rolleyes:

I wouldn't worry about Tiger. I think he and his wife will iron out their differences . . .

I think there's more to the story than we know now..there always is. I am a big Tiger fan (even met him once), so I hope things move on and he's back winning majors..........

I think there's more to the story than we know now..there always is. I am a big Tiger fan (even met him once), so I hope things move on and he's back winning majors..........

There's a new story right now that he dropped out of his own tournament, citing injuries from the accident as the reason.

I understand there is a conspiracy at work between Tiger Woods and Salahi/Heene. Obama is aware of this and is trying to cover for Tiger, his favorite golfer and kindred spirit. Tomorrow's announcement ref the war in Afghanistan is also tied in to all of this as well as the questionable tenure of of several staff members. This very well could be the beginning of what we've all been waiting for. Hopefully there will be no interruptions to Monday Night Football this evening!

So the more things change the more they stay the same:

Crashing F.D.R.’s Party

FOR those of us with long memories, crashing a White House party, as a Virginia couple did when they sneaked into a state dinner last week, is nothing new. Consider something that happened nearly 71 years ago, on New Year’s Eve.

There's a new story right now that he dropped out of his own tournament, citing injuries from the accident as the reason.

Shoulda cited "injuires sustained from my pissed off wife hitting me with a 9-iron"..........:whistle:

Back
Top Bottom