Santa Claus is coming to town...

Do you think I could pay extra for them to combine the cupcake car (top speed 7 mph) with the world's fastest electric motorcycle (top speed 150 mph)?

Attachments

• cupcake.jpg
    cupcake.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 2
  • motorcycle.jpg
    motorcycle.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 4
From 2007, same source, the perfect retirement gift as a companion to the infamous crystal ball.

Hint: Frank, are you paying attention?

Luxe holiday gifts
Slide 11 if the link gets screwy.

Ha ha!! See? I could get my own swami for Christmas, to help with my crystal ball predictions... :D

And ONLY $75,000!!! Nestegg, what nestegg? :2funny:

Last edited:
I read in the WSJ a week or ten days ago that this was the "scaled back" Neiman Marcus catalog...apparently they decided not to have seven-figure fantasy gifts this year in deference to the recession. I hate Christmas shopping...send everyone dried fruits and nuts and smoked salmon and Trappist cheese and call it a day. All done on line. I escape to FL for two or three weeks during Christmas and New Years to walk the beach and avoid the carolers and the tree and all.

...I hate Christmas shopping...send everyone dried fruits and nuts and smoked salmon and Trappist cheese and call it a day...
Wow, for me? :blush:
Shipping address is:
Ms. Freebird
PO Box 5825
East Nowhere NY 12345

:LOL:

Actually, you have an excellent idea. I used to do my xmas shopping online all year whenever a non-holiday sale came through. I would have it shipped here and hide it.
dh2b and I decided our new mattress was our xmas gift early, and are only doing 2 or 3 very small gifts to each other. Piece of cake.
My list is easy - chocolate. :D

Ordered some kat grass seeds the other day and added a tee shirt to the order to bring it up to the minimum, instant x-mas gift, wish all guys were like NML!;) Who wouldn't want a XL tee shirt from a seed company dot com, illustrated on both sides, with the slogan, "grow your own" on the back.

Wow, for me? :blush:
Shipping address is:
Ms. Freebird
PO Box 5825
East Nowhere NY 12345

:LOL:

Actually, you have an excellent idea. I used to do my xmas shopping online all year whenever a non-holiday sale came through. I would have it shipped here and hide it.
dh2b and I decided our new mattress was our xmas gift early, and are only doing 2 or 3 very small gifts to each other. Piece of cake.
My list is easy - chocolate. :D

I will add you to the list! Actually I don't send all that stuff to one person, but one item each according to their tastes. Chocolate! Would be a nice change and their are a couple of really good local chocolatiers near me who ship.

Ordered some kat grass seeds the other day and added a tee shirt to the order to bring it up to the minimum, instant x-mas gift, wish all guys were like NML!;) Who wouldn't want a XL tee shirt from a seed company dot com, illustrated on both sides, with the slogan, "grow your own" on the back.

I like botanical t-shirts too. :angel:

MORNINGWOOD LUMBER CO. FUNNY T-Shirt

Put me down for the aircraft and pilot training for two...how cool is that!

Okay okay okay. Ill splurge a little. Even though jerky is expensive.

I really really really want a red rider bb gun!

Back
Top Bottom