sculptural nudes

sculptural nudes
I thought you were referring to that noted ER who not only bowed out of the workplace to make more room for his fellow workers, but went on to aspire to higher public service in bringing art to the masses:

Bob Clyatt Sculpture Home

Interesting poses...very soft...wish I could bend like that:)

Sort of a combination of ballet + strength + contortionist ability - in the blonde particularly. The black model is a blink away from being black marble. Great poses.

Sort of a combination of ballet + strength + contortionist ability - in the blonde particularly. The black model is a blink away from being black marble. Great poses.
Got to say I agree with you. Mind you artistically speaking only.

Ha

Somehow these posts should be included in the post referencing "signs that one is getting old" :angel:

I can't help but think that the comments would have been MUCH different when we were younger :dance:

Then again....with age comes wisdom....and maybe politeness :flowers:

Somehow these posts should be included in the post referencing "signs that one is getting old" :angel:

I can't help but think that the comments would have been MUCH different when we were younger :dance:

Then again....with age comes wisdom....and maybe politeness :flowers:
No, we just know how to steer clear of trouble with our local censors.

Ha

I saw a sexy woman playing piano on TV in a low cut dress. I was thinking "Wow, she's got great posture!"

You mean like "Yo, Dads, I found this old photo album in Mom's drawer. Who are these major babes?"

Back
Top Bottom