Seahawks were Robbed!

I was talking about some of those calls by the refs :)

There were some really questionable calls, but I have to agree with frayne too, I don't know what the heck was going on there with the bizarre plays at the end of both halves. The best I can say was it was an "interesting" game. :'(

Seattle lost a TD they had, Pittsburgh was given one they did not have, but at the end of the day, Ii still think Pittsburgh would have prevailed.

Interesting game, at least it wasn't a blow out, and Mick Jagger did not flash his nipple.

We were dangerously close to some pale pasty white 65 year old butt crack though.

You could see what the problem was...when kolber asked holmgren heading in at the half what happened on the last play he mumbled something about the touchdown they should have had...which had happened a lot earlier. Coach wasnt focused on what he was doing right now, he was bent up over something already past.

As far as the calls, they werent "super" but they were better than some of the hose jobs from the games 2 weeks ago. Jackson did push off, although it was a little one, and it looked like Rothlisberger did break the plane, but it was close.

And it wasnt that exciting a game. Thank god for tequila.

I have far too much blood in my alcohol stream this morning.

As far as the calls, they werent "super" but they were better than some of the hose jobs from the games 2 weeks ago.  Jackson did push off, although it was a little one, and it looked like Rothlisberger did break the plane, but it was close.

Yes, I agree, I think the Steelers did win the game, though. Holmgren muttering about the Ben R. TD going into halftime was pretty bad. Holmgren does the play calling and they looked disorganized at the end of both halves. As Ron Wolf said about the Packers super bowl loss, "they were just another fart in the wind". Holmgren is just full of farts, I guess. :LOL:

I guess that he gets to join Dan Reeves, coaches that have lost super bowls with 2 teams.

(Cute Fuzzy Bunny) said:
We were dangerously close to some pale pasty white 65 year old butt crack though.

Hey, now - I told SO that it was the finest looking 65 yr old @$$ I've seen in quite some time! Mick might be slowing down but he's still light years ahead of most 50 yr olds in energy level.

Yeah, he has nothing but time and money to burn on workouts, I know...

Sheryl said:
Yeah, he has nothing but time and money to burn on workouts, I know...
I'm thinking his energy might be coming from somewhere besides his workouts. :eek:

You know, like Wheaties or something :LOL: :LOL:

Yeah, that thought was going thru my head as I watched him too. Maybe he eats wheat bread. :LOL:

But you gotta give him a little credit for still being out there shakin' it.

Maybe you should have a close up look at him without the makeup and the wig ;)

I think Keith Richards has been dead for at least 10 years. They just fish him out of the freezer, pump him up with something, hit him with an electric charge and push him out on stage. After the show, baaaack into the freezer...

Disclaimer CHP (cocktail hour post): The Seahawks lost because they just didn't get it done. The Steelers left the door open again and again but in the end the Seahawks just didn't slammajamma. Unnerstan:confused:

BUM said:
Unnerstan:confused:

Let me go finish off that leftover tequila real quick, then I think i'll get it ;)

Seahawks could have easily scored 6-14 more points.

Pittsburg seemed pretty limp for the first half.

I don't think that Mick Jagger could keep going this strong at his age still taking too many controlled substances.

He looks mighty fine to me for a guy who is 62:

stones.super.3.020506.jpg

Mick Jagger is a Graduate of the London School of Economics, one of the most prestigious institutions in the world, he is not stupid.

Martha said:
I don't think that Mick Jagger could keep going this strong at his age still taking too many controlled substances. 

He looks mighty fine to me for a guy who is 62:

Thank You Martha! I was beginning to feel like a lecherette. But it is still a little sobering to find myself lusting after anyone who's 62 yrs. old. I better have another tequilla, also.

Back
Top Bottom