Secret ER sign

I'm not sure I want anyone to know it's me.

But I do wear amethyst a lot.

I've often thought it would be nice to have a meetup for ER folks that live in the area, which for me would be Orange County, CA. I'd invite the LA folks too, but there's no way we'd ever be willing to drive up the 405 to meet in LA, and the LA folks always seem offended at the suggestion of asking them to drive to Orange County.

Another problem solved...

Two-factor authentication.......because you can never be too sure!

:police:
But I would occasionally wear a t-shirt with the green flower-image from here discretly placed where others have the smal crocodile...

I think the image below probably alleviates the need for two factor authorization--and you don't even have to wear a t-shirt or shorts or socks.
(Although I do think socks would be a nice touch).

Hawaiians don't wear socks, silly.[emoji16]

But some do!

x354-q80.jpg

3f4b2ec8a863a0603a4ef4d82f299700.jpg

I can usually spot them in a jiffy, using my handy dandy early-retirement.org secret decoder ring that I wear on my right pinky finger.

But it just falls off! :cool:

I don't know about secret handshakes since I don't shake hands much. Used to but not anymore as retired. It's more "hi" or if old friends a hug.

earlyretirement_logo1.gif

But I would occasionally wear a t-shirt with the green flower-image from here discretly placed where others have the smal crocodile or tractor or whatever is the in brand these days.

I like this! Can I buy a couple of them in black T-shirts please?

Half a dryer sheet hanging out of a pocket? (used, since we are too cheap to use a new one.)
Hey, I like this new style. :LOL:

Instead of a handkerchief sticking out of a jacket or a tux front pocket, we will have a dryer sheet. :ROFLMAO: Brilliant! :2funny:

PS. My wife is out of the home running an errand. Else, I would have to explain to her why I am laughing so hard. Too funny!

Last edited:
Half a dryer sheet hanging out of a pocket? (used, since we are too cheap to use a new one.)

I read where a subculture has specific meaning assigned to things hanging out of pockets. You may be approached with some interesting offers of personal entertainment:LOL::angel:

I mentioned dryer sheets in the OP, but rejected it as not subtle enough. Any signal should be so prosaic as to be almost unnoticeable to the outsider, yet distinctive enough to be instantly recognizable to the insider.

Not an easy choice.

I mentioned dryer sheets in the OP, but rejected it as not subtle enough. Any signal should be so prosaic as to be almost unnoticeable to the outsider, yet distinctive enough to be instantly recognizable to the insider.

Not an easy choice.

Maybe this logo...instantly recognizable. :)

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 77
i love the dryer sheet

Not an easy choice.

but to throw off outsiders ill stick a piece of toilet paper to the bottom of my shoe too so the dryer sheet will be less conspicuous as most will stare at the strand of toilet paper

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom