Seen on Craigslist

This reminds me of a news article I saw years ago. After someone died, they found hundreds of urns at his small airport hangar. He evidently was supposed to spread these ashes, but just hadn't gotten around to it.........yet.

Looking for an LCD HDTV to replace our 19" Sony CRT from the mid-80s. Perfect picture but the size is now too hard to read by our eyes. Especially the tennis scores. So far the best potential is a 37" for $180, followed by a 42" for $220... calls out. Will report back.

kcowan said:
Looking for an LCD HDTV to replace our 19" Sony CRT from the mid-80s. Perfect picture but the size is now too hard to read by our eyes. Especially the tennis scores. So far the best potential is a 37" for $180, followed by a 42" for $220... calls out. Will report back.

We got a good LCD tv on craigslist but doing it again I would buy a new one at costco. The benefit of a warranty and a return policy for this product outweighs the savings. Ours had some problems that I was luckily able to fix with a firmware upgrade, but for awhile I thought I was screwed. There's no way to check out everything until you've had it awhile.

Now that is a man's truck!

1999 Chevy 4x4 1500 truck for sale.

Features: -7" lift kit
- 37" tires on bead lock rims
- New dual exhaust from engine back
- Wench on front bumper
- No rust

Now that is a man's truck!

1999 Chevy 4x4 1500 truck for sale.

Features: -7" lift kit
- 37" tires on bead lock rims
- New dual exhaust from engine back