Seen on the Internets...

REWahoo

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give
Stumbled across this ad for personal loans. Note the range of APRs in the fine print... :nonono:

Attachments

• Circleback.JPG
    Circleback.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 55
Reminds me a bit of the radio ad I heard this week on a sports talk station. "And best of all, Houston Furs offers financing for the purchase of that new coat or stole..."

Happy Valentine's Day, honey. I wanted to show my love for you by putting us deeper into debt for a depreciating luxury item that you will use for about 10 days a year.

Wowser!!
I was going to grab some of that 35%, but then I noticed it was actually 35.18, which killed the deal for me..:facepalm:

"Circle Back Lending"...I'll bet they 'circle back'!!

More like Downward Spiral...

The ad says you can save thousands by paying off your high interest debt with a fixed interest loan.

OK, I get the concept, but if you are saving money by borrowing at 35% then what could you possibly be paying off?? 45%:facepalm:

Neighbor was going to put a sleep number bed on a 12 month contract no interest if all payments made on time. If not 29%!

Right up there with paycheck loans, car title loans, tote-the-note used car dealerships, and pawn shops...

Sent from my iCouch using Early Retirement Forum

Back
Top Bottom