Sen Joe Biden (D) DEL

mickeyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
South Texas~29N/98W Just West of Woman Hollering C
Not even Barack Obama himself had the stomach to call a bigot a bigot. Perhaps Obama, basking in the adulation of a fawning media, simply wanted to avoid the controversy altogether. Maybe Jesse Jackson, yes THAT Jesse Jackson, just wanted to extend the hand of Christian brotherhood to a presidential candidate who would make a comment that made him sound like a Grand Dragon of the Ku Klux Klan.

Some of this nations best comedy is produced in D.C. This is an interesting situation that Senator B has gotten into, but he will easily get out of it as the PC crowd is giving him a pass on this one as his has a (D) after his name.

Continue your campaign to the White House Joe!!!

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/MikeGallagher/2007/02/02/democrats_have_a_double_standard_on_race

Gee, Mick, you have a D after your name as well.

You might want to deal with that if you're gonna be a "right" thinking neocon.

I agree with Mike Gallagher's wife.... he's done!. At a minimum I doubt Biden will be able to be able to keep his foot out of his mouth for any extended period of time. It's my opinion there a lot of people like Biden who are clueless about what constitutes bigotted statements according to today's standards. I would hardly call Biden's remarks a "racial rant" as Gallagher termed it.

Joe Biden

Another worthless politician who was in office on 9/11 and is still there today.

The dummies in delaware re elected to jerk

Term limits anyone??

Nuff said.

Well, race relations, prejudice and so-called racial rants are somewhat perplexing where African-Americans use the N word with impunity it seems. Very odd all around.

I can't imagine where this will end, because anyone with half a brain avoids politics these days ... leaving :confused: to run for office ... ::) ?

Charles said:
Well, race relations, prejudice and so-called racial rants are somewhat perplexing where African-Americans use the N word with impunity it seems. Very odd all around.

I can't imagine where this will end, because anyone with half a brain avoids politics these days ... leaving :confused: to run for office ... ::) ?

Joe biden likes to hear himself speak, you know the type, the boss who calls a meeting and goes over the same sh!t over and over. Biden pontificates.

Back
Top Bottom