Senator Lloyd Benston dies at age 85..............

C

Cut-Throat

Lloyd Benston died today.

He will be remembered mostly for the Best Putdown in Politics. When he told the very young and naive Dan Quayle - 'You're no Jack Kennedy' - The look on Quayles face was exactly like the 'Deer in the Headlights' :eek:

Yep, one of the best retorts in debate history. Of course, it didn't help Mr. Bentsen. He lost that election; the only loss in his entire public career. But, it is a great line.

Cut-Throat said:
Lloyd Benston died today.

He will be remembered mostly for the Best Putdown in Politics. When he told the very young and naive Dan Quayle - 'You're no Jack Kennedy' - The look on Quayles face was exactly like the 'Deer in the Headlights' :eek:

Isn't that the look Quayle always had?

I understand there's a pic of ole Dan circulating the internet showing him standing over Lloyd's grave peeing.  And a strong stream of piss too! Good for an old guy!  A yellow pool just puddling up in the freshly dug soil. He's got that same "deer in the headlights" look on his face,  just standing there unzipped and wetting ole Lloyd down.  I tell ya, it's a crazy mixed up life, isn't it?  Pee away Dan, your day finally came. 

Yeah, it is. But, hey, don't shoot the messenger. Just bringing in the report.

youbet said:
He's got that same "deer in the headlights" look on his face, just standing there unzipped and wetting ole Lloyd down.

I'm guessing that the "deer in the headlights" look on Quayle's face came from him wetting his pants instead!

No, not in the pic anyway.  He's definitely creating quite a pool right on ole Texas Lloyd. 

Not to worry though.  In Lloyd's belief system, there was no life after death.  He's unaware of what's happening now as he's made it to eternal nothingness.  So, hell, if it's not ole Dan peeing on ya, it's some Texas wildlife crapping on your headstone.  If it's not one thing, it's another!

RIP Lloyd! And keep your mouth closed. Stuff is seeping down!

Back
Top Bottom