Shiny Sighting

haha

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I had coffee this morning with very popular board member Shiny and her husband. Though they have been out of the country for several years, Seattle is their home base and where they intend to ultimately settle down.

This was my first opportunity to meet Mr Shiny, and he is as friendly and charming as she is.

They are having so much fun in their exciting life of foreign postings they have delayed ER, even though they could retire whenever they they want to.

She sends warm greetings to all her friends on the board!

Ha

I wondered what was going on with her as she came back briefly but has not posted since.

I'm glad all is well with her and her hubby...and I'm sure the visit was pleasant as well. :)

Ha

Are they still in the original location they moved overseas or have the been moving around?

An glad to hear they are enjoying their foreign travels.

Ha

Are they still in the original location they moved overseas or have the been moving around?

Am glad to hear they are enjoying their foreign travels.
Danger, they are making their first move right now. They have traveled regionally from their home base, but this is their first base move.

Ha

She probably brought her husband so she would not be seduced by your charms ! If I remember correctly she was pretty taken with you when you met years ago . I think the thread is "HA is the real deal ".

She probably brought her husband so she would not be seduced by your charms ! If I remember correctly she was pretty taken with you when you met years ago . I think the thread is "HA is the real deal ".

That is a very flattering thing for her to have said. In fact, her husband is far cooler than I could ever hope to be. She is and was a very happily married woman.

Ha

Back
Top Bottom