Should posters be paid?

I remember there was an internet forum or community from the dot com era (circa 1999-2000) that paid for posts or reviews or something. I think it was actually a decent amount of money. They went bankrupt quickly.

I am already getting paid exactly what my posts are worth. :D

...but open to a buyout. :LOL:

Why not use some stimulis $$$ to keep us busy posting here? Not unlike how the guvmint pays some farmers not to grow crops. Hey, if we went back to work, we'd take jobs away from others. Not working is a patriotic and unselfish act.;)

Hey, if we went back to work, we'd take jobs away from others. Not working is a patriotic and unselfish act.;)
I'm with that. I've long told people who call early retirement "selfish" that the most selfless act someone who doesn't need to work can do is voluntarily retire and free up a j*b for someone who does need it.

Perhaps more than ever in our lifetimes that's germane.

So who is going to be the arbiter for the quality/relevance/timeliness/accuracy/ of stuff posted. Will they be graded on a curve.

:DWhat about the value of "novel" ideas aka ***** postings?:D

Oh, never mind.

I'll keep track....you can trust me. :whistle: Just send the pot of money and I will get started right away.....lets see, administration charge plus the sorting fee coupled with.....:LOL:

My posts aren't worth the cyberspace wasted on them.......:)

Paid by the post? I like it. I have more posts than anyone so far on this thread except Nords, so cough up the $$$, y'all. You can just add it to my regular moderator paycheck. :D

You're 500+ post behind me................;)

Why mess with the currently perfect egalitarian system. All posters are paid alike. $0.00.

Speak for yourself. I got a 50% raise last week, and no one ever told me it was coming. :D

No problem, I vote to give you another 50% of the $0.00.:greetings10:

Sorry, I'm confused again...... I thought we were already being paid fully for what our posts are worth!

Wash out sandwich bags to save a few cents but don't want to get paid for something currently being done for free.

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times Roman, Serif]“Curiouser and curiouser!” Cried Alice (she was so much surprised, that for the moment she quite forgot how to speak good English). "[/FONT]

but, but ... isn't that like scrubbing a nicely seasoned iron frying pan with Ajax?

You are destroying the bouquet! :sick:

ta,
mew

I'm having a half-off Fourth of July sale. Double the drivel, same great price!

Back
Top Bottom