Show Us Your Wallpaper!

TromboneAl

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
On another forum I saw some stunning wallpaper. What do you use?

Here's mine:

img_690775_0_a7680310ae3010eba52d19b77bdaa667.jpg

Others:

2603412642_1501855a2c_b.jpg

over_seattle.jpg

img_690775_3_4d3a272ebf4040c795568d5dfeb5abf2.jpg

[post with language removed by moderator]

837trih.jpg

striphandler.ashx

img_690775_6_a22d72479852b57c43ea07e5491b3a09.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a shot of a nice sunset....or is it a sunrise? I don't recall whether I found it during a Google search, or if someone here in the Forums had posted it. If it was the latter, "Thanks!". :)

Attachments

• sun through clouds.JPG
    sun through clouds.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 0
And my other desktop has this as the background....a elk in front of a cabin in Rocky Mountain N.P. At this point it was about 75' from our van.....about 5 minutes later it walked across the road directly in front of the van. Too cool!

Attachments

• Elk at Rocky Mtn NP - Southwest Parks 2006 no706.jpg
    Elk at Rocky Mtn NP - Southwest Parks 2006 no706.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 1
Right now my wallpaper is this:

(Picture of the Turia Gardens in Valencia, Spain, as seen from under the Pont del Real)

Last edited:
A picture i took down near Joshua Tree National Monument is what is currently up:

Attachments

• CANON 148.jpg
    CANON 148.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
Just a slide show of recent photos featuring some (soon-to-be-deleted) ones of my w*rkday to remind myself why I can't wait to retire.

It depends on my mood. Here's what on there today. -- Rita

Attachments

• DSCF0160.jpg
    DSCF0160.jpg
    588.2 KB · Views: 1
Quite a collection...

Attachments

• melhorfotov2003.JPG
    melhorfotov2003.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 3
  • fire_starter.jpg
    fire_starter.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 1
  • lightning.jpg
    lightning.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 3
  • cloud.jpg
    cloud.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 2
  • notamused1.jpg
    notamused1.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 1
On another forum I saw some stunning wallpaper. What do you use?

Excellent downtown Seattle view. A question- usualy on a clear day the wind is from the North, but you seem to be on a North approach to Sea-Tac. Had you already taken off and headed back South for your destination?

Ha

I change mine from time to time....here are two of my favs - Stonehenge and (when I'm feelin' really lucky) My Pot o'Gold at the End of MY Rainbow....

Attachments

• stonehenge_strasser.jpg
    stonehenge_strasser.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 0
  • rainbowpotty'ogold.jpg
    rainbowpotty'ogold.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 1
I change mine from time to time....here are two of my favs - Stonehenge and (when I'm feelin' really lucky) My Pot o'Gold at the End of MY Rainbow....

Looks more like an outhouse. Are you planning to sell compost?

Mine is my grandson & I'm afraid if I post his picture again I'll be asked to leave the board due to severe jealousy !

I can barely figure out how to change my avatar so posting my wallpaper is way beyond me. But right now it's a really cool tie-dyed piece I downloaded from the Ben and Jerry's website:

Ben & Jerry's Desktop Stuff

I think Sally was the sheep.

But right now it's a really cool tie-dyed piece I downloaded from the Ben and Jerry's website

Ben and Jerrys was one of my customers for one of my old sales jobs back east.

About a 6-7 hour drive each way to get there. They never bought anything from me, but they always had me back around to the delivery door and put a box full of ice cream and dry ice in the back.

Plus the trip was worth a brazillion dollars in reimbursed mileage.

I think they gave me about 70 pints the last time I went there. A year later my freezer was still half full of ice cream. I can now bring myself to eat new york superfudge chunk, but I doubt I'll ever eat chunky monkey again.

Back
Top Bottom