Shows dealing with office politics

David1961

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
What are your favorite TV shows and/or movies that deal with the humorous side of office politics? I like "Office Space" especially the scene where the efficiency experts interview the staff. Also like "NewsRadio".

"I wouldn't say I've missed it, Bob" is possibly the best line ever from Office Space. That and "watch your cornhole". :)

I used to work in an office that was just like "Office Space". We even had a "Milton" only it was a woman. She freaked out over any little change and was just one of those people who was quirky and different.

I'm enjoying "Outsourced" about a call-in center in India. And I love the office scenes in "Madmen".

Coming from the high tech field, I'm finding "Outsourced" to have some funny moments.

Coming from the high tech field, I'm finding "Outsourced" to have some funny moments.

I just got that movie back from my son - I'm going to watch it again.

My favorite series in this genre is the original, UK version, of The Office.

It is now available for free on Hulu which has all the episides. (only 2 series plus a Christmas Special were ever made).

Hulu - Search

"In life there are pigeons and statues. Sometimes you get to be the pigeon, but mostly you are the statue".

The Office
Parks & Recreation (I used to work for a city government)
Office Space (classic!)

I used to get a kick out of watching "Working" with Fred Savage (of "The Wonder Years"). A common theme of the show was they'd be busy hardly working.

Back
Top Bottom