Silly things you did with little sleep

easysurfer

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
So, what silly things have you done with little sleep?

Last night it rained and stormed by me. With all that and the dog in the house terrified of the storm I had broken sleep if any at all. I had to get up at around 6 am to get ready and take the dog for his vaccinations and grooming. So when I get up to wash my face in the sink, I notice no hot running water (the faucet usually takes about 45 seconds to get the hot water going). I let it run, thinking, maybe the storm did something to the water heater. So instead of waiting and waiting, I test the water from the shower. No problem, there is hot water there. I take my shower, brinng the dog to the vet. Come home....take a nap.

Four hours later, I go to the bathroom and wash my face. This time realize...there is hot water. Then I realize....this morning....I that the handle set only on cold....that's why no hot water!! .. the silly things I do with little sleep :LOL:

My mother put her coffee cup (full of hot coffee she was drinking) up in our kitchen cabinet, then accused my son and I of throwing it out before she finished it. We found it two weeks later when we reached in the cabinet for a clean cup.

Caused several car accidents. Luckily nobody was injured.

One time I stopped at a stop sign...and waited for the light to change!:blush:

I admit to stopping at blinking yellow lights. Hope no one saw me...........:blush:

Managed many patients, saved a few lives, didn't kill too many people...;)

I thought the title was "silly things you did with little sheep"... :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom