Silva Mind Control?

I did find this on amazon.com:
Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Silva Mind Control Method

Since someone mentioned levitation, I think they are talking about using the HAND to levitate from a table or your lap which is to trigger a trained response for memory. Silva used a bunch of little tricks to bring forth repressed memory. They are not talking about you standing and then rising upwards toward the heavens...uh...I think that's been done, anyway.

If "average" is worth $12m, then "sucky" should be worth a mil or two...

Sign me up!

Silva Mind Control

I was wondering if any board members practiced--or even know anything about--Silva Mind Control? This is a form of meditation and developing the ESP talents you have. Any opinion on it? (And, no, it has nothing to do with voodoo or witch doctoring.)

I just linked to this site after Googling "Silva Method." I just completed my registration but unfortunately, it's late and I need to get to bed.

I'm a graduate of The Silva Method (took the couse twice), NLP, Dale Carnegie, etc., etc., and just began reading Eckhart Tolle's book "A New Earth."

I'm looking forward to adding my two cents to this thread as soon as possible.

enigma :cool: :angel:

2. Since this board is populated by pragmatists, would it not be practical to remember how to multiply fractions, remember the name of a long forgotten song or whatever is buried in your memory? THAT is what Silva is good for. Where did you get the mysticism angle from Silva?

**Please read Poboys' post from google above. Probably explains it better than I can.

I remember dabbling with SMC back in the late 60's,if i remember correctly:D it was very expensive at the time.If you just want to increase your memory power get into mnemonics Mnemonic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It helped me memorize a formula to solve the Rubik Cube and to memorize the sequence of a deck of cards.

NLP or neurolinguisting programming = a subject I really want to know about. Hope an enigma4u sees this and explains that one. I heard it is a very effective learning tool.

Does that help with Windows solitaire?

Can you do it with multi-deck blackjack shoes?
Helps a whole lot in various card games where it helps your odds if you know which cards remain with the dealer.

Back
Top Bottom