Single - I hate the word!

She would be a little too high maintinence for me:ROFLMAO:

I mean how would she cook/clean/vacuum ect;)

I recommend this movie for all singles (and nonsingles):

I loved that movie. Best part (to me) was the sweet way the church people supported the fantasy. Hated it when poor Bianca got sick!

Ha

Well...on a more serious note...(yeah from bbbamI).

My buddy bought a house recently and while cleaning up, he found two pictures of the owners. They built the house in 1937. Just looking at these pictures makes me realize even in the very late years; the need for love, passion and romance does not have to wane...

Last edited:
Well...on a more serious note...(yeah from bbbamI).

My buddy bought a house recently and while cleaning up, he found two pictures of the owners. They built the house in 1937. Just looking at these pictures makes me realize even in the very late years; the need for love, passion and romance does not have to wane...

My parents were highly affectionate to the end of their lives together (their 80's). Smooches and hugs, and discreet fanny-pats were the order of the day. Of course we all know our parents only had sex once per child :ROFLMAO:

My mother taught me that no one thinks he or she is "old" inside. She would look in the mirror and say, "Who is that old lady? Where's the beautiful young lady I know I happen to be?"

Frank Sinatra and Humphrey Bogart - no fair combining them in the same post.
<swoooooooooon> ;)

Frank has such a relaxed, unhurried delivery. It's like he is making love with his voice.

Ha

How can you all tell the difference between love and lust though ? hmmmm

being single is a phase i like to call Reflection, think about where it all went wrong its what i do ,up my standards and make sure the next is nothing like the last!

i find myself frustrated in a relationship with girls my age there all so shallow materialistic and stupid lol

So Elvin, quit the girls and move up a notch to the real women.

Ha

...i find myself frustrated in a relationship with girls my age there all so shallow materialistic and stupid lol
Throughout my entire life, I never connected well with guys my own age.
I always preferred a more mature man, regardless of chronological age.
Age is simply a number...:D

i agree with that , I always got along better with my girlfriends mother then i actually did with my girlfriend it didnt hit me until recently that i need to step my game up and Get a mature experienced women that is focused on her future and not worried about getting the latest tennis shoe coming out

I've mostly preferred younger men.

hmmmm Moe will you share one of your extremely strange dating stories ?

Nothing better then a Toysrus employment policy dating state of mind its beneficial in the long run , i always say

i agree with that , I always got along better with my girlfriends mother then i actually did with my girlfriend it didnt hit me until recently that i need to step my game up and Get a mature experienced women that is focused on her future and not worried about getting the latest tennis shoe coming out

Hmmm. Obviously not the LBYM crowd. In another post, I'm advising you to learn to cook...

Who are the "sensible" girls these days? The focused achievers, the savers? My impression is that many of them come from families who have immigrated from the Far East or India.

Piece of advice #2: don't equate wearing glasses with nerdiness.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom