• Sleep with someone we are both clothed

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Moemg

Gone but not forgotten
Since I brought it up I might as well complete the task .

I wanted a poll with these choices but it's not showing up .Moderators Please help !

1- Sleep alone naked
2-Sleep alone with something on
3- Sleep with someone both persons are naked
4- Sleep with someone only once of us is naked
5-Sleep with someone we are both clothed
6-Other

Last edited:
Change the text "sleep" to "work" and then we might have a poll. :)

To be consistent with #4 shouldn't #3 read "only twice of us"?

Well... maybe one other question; how does one place an entry?

I wonder if those who answered they sleep with someone and both are nude have more sex because of it? Anyone want to volunteer an answer to that one?

How come there's not a category for "start out with something on, but end up nude"?

A.

I wonder if those who answered they sleep with someone and both are nude have more sex because of it? Anyone want to volunteer an answer to that one?
:greetings10:

Sing along now, follow the bouncing ball...clears throat...la la la laaa

Let me tell ya 'bout the birds and the bees and the flowers and the trees...

No embarrassed-face smiley necessary, CJ. I was (of course) referring to the fact that our house is cold, so we go to bed partly clothed. But by midnight, accumulated heat from 2 people and a cat under the electric blanket makes the bed rather sultry and the occupants sweaty, so an under-cover strip tease occurs....and sometimes the cat runs away, too

...errr, What WERE you thinking? :LOL:

Amethyst

No embarrassed-face smiley necessary, CJ. I was (of course) referring to the fact that our house is cold, so we go to bed partly clothed. But by midnight, accumulated heat from 2 people and a cat under the electric blanket makes the bed rather sultry and the occupants sweaty, so an under-cover strip tease occurs....and sometimes the cat runs away, too

...errr, What WERE you thinking? :LOL:

Amethyst

Good point ! I start out with pj's and socks in the winter but end up with various modifications by the morning do to hot flashes and a down comforter .

Not a fan of PJ's. Wear them in hotels when alone, and definitely when camping or crashing "in public" (sleeping in the river guide house - lots of people in sleeping bags)

The heck with the answers, I want to volunteer for the research...

I would think there would be more sex...'cause stuff would get all tangled up....at some point...even in a king size bed.

Well, that's what I think. :angel:

I don't know. Unless someone is wearing really bulky PJs, clothes are a pretty thin layer if you are cuddling right......

Audrey

#2. I shut the heat off at night and get chilled easily, so I sometimes sleep in bathrobe and slippers in addition to my usual nighttime garb.

Such an amount of wishful thinking in this thread.....;)...
Me? PJs all year around. All my life. They haven´t hindered anything from happening. On the other hand, not much has happened:LOL:

Such an amount of wishful thinking in this thread.....;)...
Me? PJs all year around. All my life. They haven´t hindered anything from happening. On the other hand, not much has happened:LOL:

Vicente, you are hilarious. Is your personality unusual for a Spaniard? Western Hemishere Latinos seem mostly macho and full of themselves, and you seem to be self-effacing with a lot of humor directed at yourself.

Ha

Vicente, you are hilarious. Is your personality unusual for a Spaniard? Western Hemishere Latinos seem mostly macho and full of themselves, and you seem to be self-effacing with a lot of humor directed at yourself.

Ha
Ha: thanks for what I consider a compliment. Yes, there are a lot of Spaniards with those traits. And, for that matter, quite a few members of this Forum are pretty much in the same category.
In my case, having no valuable talents to speak of, it´s fairly easy to be self-effacing and the butt of one´s own humor.

Back
Top Bottom