Snorting Bath Salts?!

It sounds like it is right up there with kids that huff spray paint!

I have some bath salts that I got as a present I wonder how much I could sell them for .

I am trying to figure out why bath salts would contain hallucinogens in the first place. They're basically just fizzy scented soap...right? Like Alka-seltzer that smells nice?

Amethyst

I don't have a TV at home but on a recent trip to a relative's house, spent quite a bit of time ogling the boob tube at night. There was a program called "My Strange Addiction" which amongst other people, featured a woman who was addicted to eating washing detergent. I couldn't figure out which addiction was stranger - hers, the woman who ate toilet paper, or the woman who was addicted to sleeping with her blow dryer.

This MDPV powder is also sold in Head Shops as a Legal High evidently, but from some info I found on the internet, it is very intense & physical -- similar to Meth, but multiples of intensity. Some peeps snort it like lines of Coke...:(

Kinda scary IMO. :eek:

Mmmm....hmm.....

Attachments

• th_calgontakemeaway[1].jpg
    th_calgontakemeaway[1].jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 64
Well, there is that civet cat sh!t coffee...

Kopi Luwak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

-ERD50

Quoting myself for a total threadjack, but civet cat sh!t coffee is now available in a de-sh!t-inated version:

https://coffeeprimero.com/store/Sto...ault.aspx?SortField=ProductName,UnitCost DESC

Heck, it's the enzymes that do the trick, and those can be coddled in lab conditions.

If the coffee geek guy on this forum doesn't see this, I'll PM him (if I can recall his name- ahh, OK, I found it - kevink).

-ERD50

Who tries this stuff for the first time? I mean I would never think to snort bath salts.

This story reminds me of another story in the news last week. Burglars stole what they thought was a plastic bag of cocaine from a home and ended up snorting someone's ashes. :crazy:

I wonder how many people will read that article and be stupid enough to try it. I've seen references to it on several news pages.

I wonder how many people will read that article and be stupid enough to try it. I've seen references to it on several news pages.

I think we should start a rumor that eating dogsh!t will get you high. :D

i read about this in today's paper. what i want to know is how did anyone discover this? :confused:

They were probably at their grandmother's house and looked in her drawers were there were several jars of bath salts from presents and they took a sniff and a new addiction was born .:)

Only in the vicinity of people who would be likely to "steal" it out of your yard...

They would be competing with the puppies, who often get it "straight from the tap" if we are not watching. Bleah.

Plus it would be highly entertaining to watch a would-be stoner trying to clear a 6 foot fence in a hurry with a dog bred to hunt wild boar and bear in hot pursuit...

here's the scoop...THEY ARENT BATH SALTS LOL. that's just a way for these 'herbal high' companies to get around the FDA and anyone else interested in stopping their profits. the same companies that made these 'bath salts' popular constantly develop 'legal smokeables'....but since they are advertised as aconsumables, and some do actually get you quite high, the FDA is right on their heels making each new one illegal after a year or 2. most recently i think it was 'spice' now 'k2' is on the horizon.

i met a guy who runs one of the biggest online headshops in the USA and this is how he makes his money. we talk about it a lot as i find it very intriguing. he sells salvia, bath salts, smokeables, herbal viagara type stuff, pipes etc

anyhow, the bath salts are not bath salts. it's a guise. just another reason the USA should legalize pot and be done with it. this guy i know is grossing over 2 mil/year selling 'legal highs'. then the gov't spends $xxxxxxxxxx trying to ban these new items that are continually being developed.

Back
Top Bottom