Snow Pictures

Purron

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
DH had to go to w*rk since he's considered essential. As an early birthday present, I shoveled the driveway and cleaned off his pick up ('94 Ford). I'm going to make him a big batch of home made chili for tonight. A big bowl of hot chili and a cold brew should be just the ticket! Here are a few pictures of the snow. You'll notice the bird feeder is strategically located by the windows for the viewing pleasure of our cats:)

Attachments

• P1010047.JPG
    P1010047.JPG
    411.7 KB · Views: 17
  • P1010049.JPG
    P1010049.JPG
    408.4 KB · Views: 5
  • P1010048.JPG
    P1010048.JPG
    437 KB · Views: 6
Wow! You are an excellent wife!

Ha

Lovely house, too!! And I'll bet your kitties love watching the birds from the window.

That's a big driveway to shovel.

Only in the 50s here, but expecting 70-80 something later in the week.

This stuff reminds me of snow. Nearby but not my block. It’s raining here.

Sounds like a very Happy Birthday for your DH and endless entertainment for the cats.:flowers:

Attachments

• IMG_4316.jpg
    IMG_4316.jpg
    887.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4330.jpg
    IMG_4330.jpg
    964 KB · Views: 7
I can't get excited about snow, well not in a positive manner. I've seen snow out my window since Nov. 4 and I'll keep seeing it until well into April.

Purron, love those pictures. Reminds me of my days in Michigan. I don't know to this day whether I loved the stuff or hated it. Guess I loved the scenes but hated all that went with it, like the drive to w*rk!! Guess I'm goofy but now that I've been down here in Florida for for 19 years, I still get a charge out of seeing the snow scenes up North. Can't believe I fought that stuff for 50 years. In retrospect, I probably loved it.

This stuff reminds me of snow. Nearby but not my block. It’s raining here.

Sounds like a very Happy Birthday for your DH and endless entertainment for the cats.:flowers:

Very inviting picture Cuppa J-is that SF Bay and the Oakland/Berkeley Hills in the background?

Ha

Y'all have such a beautiful house! Your DH comes home to chili, a brew and last but not least, a warm heart. :flowers:

DH had to go to w*rk since he's considered essential. As an early birthday present, I shoveled the driveway and cleaned off his pick up ('94 Ford). I'm going to make him a big batch of home made chili for tonight. A big bowl of hot chili and a cold brew should be just the ticket!

If that guy ever goes insane and dumps you, I know about seventy-two million, eight hundred and forty thousand, six hundred and forty two or thereabouts guys who would love to meet you.

Hmmm.... Don't want to start you off on a "project" though.

And if I had a wife like that, I'd buy her the biggest, baddest snow thrower I could find!:flowers:

If that guy ever goes insane and dumps you, I know about seventy-two million, eight hundred and forty thousand, six hundred and forty two or thereabouts guys who would love to meet you.

Hmmm.... Don't want to start you off on a "project" though.

And if I had a wife like that, I'd buy her the biggest, baddest snow thrower I could find!:flowers:

If any of em are in Phoenix Walt, send em my way! We don't get a lot of snow but I know how to ice a glass for a cold beverage!:cool:

Back
Top Bottom