So what are we driving?

dumpster56

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
We have a 2004 Subaru forrester with 42K on it paid for. Gets 26mpg avg.

And a 2005 Toyota Camry 4 cyl 5 speed with 43K on it and I owe about 8K at 1% interest. Gets about 32mpg avg.

Me thinks I can drive both of these for another 8 years.

Honda Pilot is the daddy/baby mobile. Lexus LS430 is the momma mobile. Toyota Rav4 is the dog mobile.

2004 Hyundai Elantra. Paid for...great gas mileage...29,990 miles so far.

248k miles - 4banger, 5speed 1994 GMC Sonoma truck for pickingup young 60 year old chicks in Overland Park and Platte City when spring arrives - repaint the rusty fender with red primer and new overalls - I'll be good to go.

2006 Equinox for driving vacations - 18k miles.

By any other name a Chevy - is - well pretty much a Chevy.

heh heh heh

06 Subaru Impreza.

Non-deluxe but nice car, good handling, OK gas mileage, fulltime AWD.

Ha

My daughter and I both have 2006 Honda Civics. Luv 'em. I had Civics before I was married and went back to them. They have always been very reliable and fun to drive.

Primary - 3 year old generic Giant cross bike

Backup - 5 year old generic Giant cross bike

Backup backup - Enterprise car-rental - $16/day on weekends

CyclingInvestor said:
Primary - 3 year old generic Giant cross bike

Cycle- I am interested in your reply. What is a generic Giant Cross bike? Also, where do you live that you can get along with just these?

Ha

JsEdxm5O8QWVysIsLBo57P9vLwat.jpg

Giant makes excellent bikes.

current t-bird on a ford-subsidized lease.

next some kind of vertible, maybe a stang gt or might splurge on the new 335ci twin turbo hardtop vertible, woof, if it accepts a trailer hitch for bicycles and if i can get myself to part with that much cash.

justifying splurge to do roadtrips over next 3-5 years. followed by overseas living sans car for 2-3 years (or more if i love it), followed by boat living sans car until i'm too old to boat.

now that's a car: http://tinyurl.com/ykwny7

07 Camry LE
DW - 00 Cadillac Deville
Project Vehicle 83 Ford f-150 128000 miles

2soon

2000 Camry Solara with 32,000 miles on it. :D In almost 7 years since I bought it, I haven't had to do a thing for it except put in gas and oil, and change the battery once.

In three years when I retire, I plan to trade it in on the same, or a Camry, or a Highlander. I'm a big Toyota fan after this car.

2006 Toyota Forerunner
2000 Toyota Sienna minivan
1993 Toyota T-100 Truck

All Toyotas, all paid for. Y'all please forgive me for driving big cars..., but after being hit at 55 mph in a head-on wreck several years ago, I don't feel safe in a small car anymore. (A drunk driver turned left in front of my first Toyota Sienna and totaled it - when I look back at the wreck pictures, I don't know how my family walked away from it with only abrasians/bruises/cuts and a chipped tooth. We must have had a guardian angel that day..., plus good carseats, seatbelts and airbags). I can sure vouch for the safety of that particular model, though... it's incredible what the car went through, and yet somehow kept the people inside safe.

2004 bmw 325xi 5-speed, 38k miles: my daily go-kart.

1996 jeep grand cherokee, 145k miles, the wife's vehicle.

Nothing new for us anytime soon, hoping to get at least 200k from the jeep and another 10 years or so from the bmw.

- John

'00 Chev Silverado 1500, 75k mi, free and clear...

16-17 in town, 22ish highway

"Now I've got a car that's mine alone, that me and the finance company owns..."

Jerry Reed

40 MPG. Echo.

Attachments

• SoftRack.jpg
    SoftRack.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 12
  • SoftRack.jpg_thumb
    24.3 KB · Views: 0
Dodge Grand Caravan

DW has a Town and Country paid for by her Megacorp. Free gas

1997 Ford Ranger Pickup (Mine)
2006 Honda Goldwing (When DW is riding along)
2007 Buell Ulysses (Riding alone)
2003 Lincoln Towncar (DW car)

2006 Corvette - my concession to materialism. Hey, I can still get nearly 30 MPG on the highway, believe it or not:

2m457p0.jpg

1997 Dodge Caravan 130,000 miles. Next car will be a used Toyota Sienna under 40,000 miles.

Me: 2003 Honda Accord EX- 4 banger...........got 58,000 on it,
I get 28 mpg average in 50/50 mixed driving.

DW: 2004 Town and Country (vacation vehicle and big stuff hauler)
Average 20.6 on this behemoth............may get an Oddesey after my lawsuit against Chrysler is settled............ :eek: :eek: :LOL: :LOL:

1999 Camry Solara .Most reliable car I ever owned .I'm driving it until it stops running .

2005 Chevy Avalanche for my daily driver.
2000 Porsche Boxter for the wife.
1973 Porsche 911 for the weekend drive to the golf club.

1989 Ford Festiva
~70,000 miles
Average 33 mpg

Back
Top Bottom