So what is your favorite nickname?

Volcano

Ohhhh, you meant what nickname do I like for me. I guess that would have to be Sugah. (sugar with a southern drawl)

I think he picked that one up from the vp debate. He got 'douchebag' from last nights debate. And I'd just gotten him to stop saying that...

dad called me "butch". grandpa just called me "boy". everyone else either uses my real name or refers to me as that lazy good for nuthin bum.

They're shorthand for saying, you know, I know you in a way nobody else does," said Bruess. "It has an important place in relationships.

It is apparent that Bruess does not live in the South! I'm "Dawlin'" or "Hon" to half the waitresses in New Orleans, and they don't mean that they know me in a way nobody else does.

Other than that, no nicknames in real life. I kind of like it when people on the board call me "W2R" for short, though. I guess it means they know me in a way nobody else does. :D

Oddly, we always seem to have nicknames for our dogs, sometimes several. Our dog Judy is called Hootie, Judith, scooter, or baby.

um...childhood nickname was "Quack Quackie..."
it will be an exercise for the student to figure out the rest of the expression. ;)

my baby picture has me holding a wooden block with the letter Q on it.

and the 1st one to laugh gets it :bat: right in the fuzzies.

Ever since watching Strange Brew back in the 80s, my friend and I have never called each other anything except "hoser". As in "take off, you hoser".

My friends all call me Moe but sometimes my SO calls me Sparky ( a reference to the shiny braces I had while we were dating ).

The one -- and only -- reason I go to the local Waffle House is because the waitresses call me (and everyone else) Baby, as in, "Some mo' syrup, Baby?" to which I obediently reply, "Thank ya, darlin'" and all is well in the world.

My mother never called any of her children by their given names -- we were Jed, Boo and Rune instead.

Uncle Drew is what most of my friends call me...sometimes I am referred to as Drunkle Drew. :)

Once, my drunk frat buddy from Atlanta was pissed at me for something and called me a "motherf--ker".........the name thankfully got altered to "Mr. Honky Mo-Fo"........:(

Back
Top Bottom