Someone talk me out of buying a Nexus 7 2013

I think that might be the case with some things like Netflix, where the DRM restrictions have to be sorted out per device.

You can search for the app on play.google.com. There should be info. there about which devices are supported. Nexus 7 is a very popular device so it wouldn't make sense not to support it.

Thought I'd post this in case anyone else is interested" I called my bank and spoke to the manager about the check deposit application. They confirmed what the other poster said. It currently only works with phones.
That was the bad news he said. But the good news is that they are coming out with an application by year end, that will work with tablets.

So if anyone was interested in this for a tablet, I would first check with your bank (or banks)

For the rare check that I receive, I just snail mail them to my bank or brokerage for deposit. I have yet to visit one of my banks in this century.

Although we have multiple desktops and laptops and netbooks the Google Nexus 7 2nd Generation tablet at $229 was tempting. We have had ours now about 3 months and could not be happier. What a great item. All is runing smooth and what we do with it and how we mix it in to other tools is working out well. I am now just recovering from a spinal decompresion laminectory and fusion and having this to use in the hospital and since coming home is outstanding. Light and easy to handle. No way could I hold a 10" tablet or a laptop. Now looking at replacing my phone with a Google Nexux 5 as I am afraid to stay on much longer with my dear Blackberry beyond what I have. Any users of the Nexus 5 phone?

Got one yesterday and love it. Tried a cheapie one & took it back. This is superior in performance to Ipad mini Imo. $229 is a set price by Google likely. 16gb version...

Display is amazingly clear. Very stable too.

Back
Top Bottom