Sopranos ending and the weak internet

I thought it was a brilliant ending. If you were the show's creator, wouldn't you want the viewers to continue wondering what happened to Tony Soprano in the last scene?

I don't have a TV so; what happened?

The first half of season 6 was pretty boring...I assume the 2nd half will be out on dvd soon enough...too cheap for cable

If you know anything about the mob then this was a pretty eventful ending. I mean the head of the NJ mob killed the Head of the NY mob and the NJ mob can live for another day.

Right?

If you know anything about the mob then this was a pretty eventful ending. I mean the head of the NJ mob killed the Head of the NY mob and the NJ mob can live for another day.

Right?
Maybe. That is why the ending was good - you don't know for sure. Whether Tony lived on as head of the NJ mob, was blown up, indicted, turned - it is a Rorschach test of your own biases.

Sounds like there will be a follow up movie or Christmas special in the future.

I thought the show was a thriller. I sat on the edge of my chair waiting for something to explode and everytime a guy walked into the diner I would think "this is it".

I thought it was a brilliant ending. If you were the show's creator, wouldn't you want the viewers to continue wondering what happened to Tony Soprano in the last scene?

I thought it was a good ending too, the culmination of a high risk-high reward life overlaid on a mundane, grubby existence--always going back and forth between those two worlds. A nice job that leaves things open ended for the future.

How many Star Trek movies did they make? If you were the producers would you kill off the stars? There's a lot of money in the movies.... besided maybe there will be a Tony doll coming out. Think of all the marketing goodies.

Remember the scene a few years back, Howd you like my pony boots Tony??

. . . think of all the marketing goodies.

2535503-Travel_Picture-Italian_women.jpg

They could maybe sell an eight pack of goomahs.

Well, the real question is, did you watch "John from Cincinnati" ?
I am a big fan of David Milch ("NYPD Blue" and "Deadwood" are
two of the best TV shows ever) but early reports are that "John" is
a stinker. I don't have cable and must wait for DVD.

I watched John from Cincinnati and I heard the reviews calling it a stinker. I rather liked it. The surfing was lovely to watch. It has a weirdness I like. And grandpa surfer is very sexy.

I watched the NBA finals game rather than the gangster show that is so popular. I used to live in NJ with a lot of those folks doing their dirty work and do not find it at all entertaining now that I reside in TX.

So what did Meadow's parallel park scene represent? Seems like it kept going back it so that makes me think that scene meant more than her inability to park.

"John from Cincinnati" is a stinker. HBO hasnt been able to make a good new series (with the exception of Deadwood, which they ****ing shot [and fans will understand the language]) for the last 5 years.

Soprano's will make 2-3 movies OR decide at the last minute to have another vanity season of 3-6 episodes. Probably not next year, but the year after...once all the actors figure out that there arent any lucrative movie deals for typecast mobsters.

Remember...HBO gets paid by the month...not by the season or episode.

I watched John from Cincinnati and I heard the reviews calling it a stinker. I rather liked it. The surfing was lovely to watch. It has a weirdness I like. And grandpa surfer is very sexy.
I liked John from Cincinnati too. Rebecca De Mornay ain't too shabby either!
crasherprek.jpg

As for the Soprano's - I loved the ending. It was brilliant. Everyone is talking about it!

If, I still lived in "Jersey," Tony Soprano would be my best friend.:D

I loved the series! Thought it was excellent!! The ending, did kinda surprise me tho.

Back
Top Bottom