South Dakota, what aren't you thinking.??

However, take some responsibility for your actions while doing so and abortion will be less an issue than it is today.

You proved my point! - It''s more about responsibility than the santicty of life! Otherwise, you'd have pro-lifers running over to Iraq to picket U.S. Armed forces for the 'collateral' damage that they are doing to women and children. They don't care about the Children dying in the world, as much as women that had sex without responsibility!

Your example of why a pro-choice person may be against the Death Penalty is not even close to a valid comparison. The pro-choice person believes that a 2 week Old zygote fetus is not a life, where someone sitting on death row is a Life.

Are you saying that the Pro-Life folks don't beleive that a 3 year old Iraqi Girl is not a life? - I already know that most Pro-lifers could not give a Damn about most children, but I believe that most of them are intelligent enough that they know that they are a life, as much as they believe a fetus is!

Completely Fulla BS said:
I'd be very impressed if the pro-life crowd lined up to comfort and care for a pregnant woman, pay all her bills, and take the child off her hands with the assurance of a good life and care thereafter. There is after all reasonable data to show that unwanted children "enjoy" far higher rates of substance abuse, physical abuse and crime.

I've said that from day one, if you don't want me to have an abortion then be ready to adopt the child when I have it but heaven forbid they might have to adopt a child that's less than perfect or not the right color.

Cut-Throat said:
You proved my point! - It''s more about responsibility than the santicty of life! Otherwise, you'd have pro-lifers running over to Iraq to picket U.S. Armed forces for the 'collateral' damage that they are doing to women and children. They don't care about the Children dying in the world, as much as women that had sex without responsibility!

Your example of why a pro-choice person may be against the Death Penalty is not even close to a valid comparison. The pro-choice person believes that a 2 week Old zygote fetus is not a life, where someone sitting on death row is a Life.

Are you saying that the Pro-Life folks don't beleive that a 3 year old Iraqi Girl is not a life? - I already know that most Pro-lifers could not give a Damn about most children, but I believe that most of them are intelligent enough that they know that they are a life, as much as they believe a fetus is!
That's an amazing twisting of my words. :)

And I think that you know that.

Thats it. Godwins law has been invoked. Discussions over.
:) I didn't invoke Godwin's Law to end the discussion...the reference is apt, I believe, because of the point offered to me for consideration by others.

I hope you guys aren't losing your cool over this thread. I know that this is all pointless, really, and will be happy to let it all drop. None of us will be changing our minds, after all, and it's just good exercise on the keyboard, nothing more.

SamHouston said:
:)  I didn't invoke Godwin's Law to end the discussion...the reference is apt, I believe, because of the point offered to me for consideration by others.

I hope you guys aren't losing your cool over this thread.  I know that this is all pointless, really, and will be happy to let it all drop.  None of us will be changing our minds, after all, and it's just good exercise on the keyboard, nothing more.

Godwin's Law is Godwin's Law, and it was invoked, so I agree the discussion is over.

As far as this thread being pointless, I also stated that a few posts up in my original post, so I'm glad you agree with me on that point.

Even when you're being agreeable, you're still a noodge about it! ;)

When you invoke noodge's law, the discussion is over as well.

:LOL:

At least you're a funny noodge. Somewhere theres a bunny who loves you...

If that doesnt make you feel better, look at my boobs.

If that doesnt make you feel better, theres an upcoming cage match and two other guys who are gonna need some help. Bring your best dress.

If that doesnt make you feel better, look at my boobs.
Well, I've been trying to, but we need a much bigger version for the presbyopic demographic...

No, no, don't exert yourself, just give me the URL or the Google keywords, thanks!

I'm glad to help a fellow early retiree on their journey.

r390431948.jpg

SamHouston said:
So you're answer is to make sure they're never born in the first place. Well, I suppose that's a bit better than the approach taken in Nazi Germany, after all.

I guess you had to say the "N" word. I didn't say that at all. I would respect the pro-life position more if righteous and religious folks would be ready to take in those unwanted babies, since you want to prevent the expecting mother from aborting at any stage. Oh I forgot, there are plenty of orphanages and work houses that will take themin, to paraphrase Dickens.

MJ

I'm glad to help a fellow early retiree on their journey.
Ah, excellent.  A closer inspection reveals what I'd suspected was the case...

... that's one of the biggest watches I've ever seen!

Thanks, now I don't have to keep squinting at the proportions of that movement.

AND it matches her dress!

Vida Guerra...you'll have no trouble finding extensive further photography of her time pieces...

HaHa said:
"When the moon hits your eye
Like a bigga piece of pie,
That's amore..."

Well, it's pizza pie, but but I think I know why you were probably thinking "piece."

retire@40 said:
Well, it's pizza pie, but but I think I know why you were probably thinking "piece."
I'll say- is that a bum or what?  :p

Ha

CFB, forget what I said elswhere, I'm kicking you and Justin out of the cage and inviting your avatar in! :smitten:

Go ahead...is your wife on board with this?

I showed her my new avatar this afternoon. She said "She's cute...now look at THIS..."

We ended up leaving for my dads house an hour late... I'd make an 'unhappy face', but I cant bring myself to it.

AltaRed said:
No visible panty lines either
Yeah. . . unsightly panty lines was the only thing that came to mind when I saw this pic. :-\

Back
Top Bottom