Spooky Event Coming Up Early Morrow

OldAgePensioner

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
If you practice Santeria and listening to Orishnaian lore, tomorrow will be a bit scary for some.

Something will occur that has never happened before nor never will again.

At a particular instant of time it will be 01:02:03 on 04:05:06.

Some are predicting this will cause the stock market to crash. :eek:

No, Silly, it won't crash; the S&P will close at 1234.56, and the Dow will close at 12,345.67.

Hey, I'm going to try to sync my odometer with the clock tonight. That should be good for an earthquake, at least.

OldAgePensioner said:
If you practice Santeria and listening to Orishnaian lore, tomorrow will be a bit scary for some.

At a particular instant of time it will be 01:02:03 on 04:05:06.
:eek:

Is that GMT, EDT, CDT, PDT or ...?

is that am or pm? hey, maybe the world will just end for 12 hours but then it all goes back to normal so we'll never even notice it happened. we'll just all have missed a meal or two and we'll be wondering why we feel so hungry. in the jewish religion tradition demands we break the fast with chinese food. but now i have to check both my chinese and jewish calendars and cross-reference the santaria one just to figure out what's on the menu that day,

Everything we own will be taken and replaced with an exact duplicate, and everyone we know will be swapped out for an identical clone...

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
Everything we own will be taken and replaced with an exact duplicate, and everyone we know will be swapped out for an identical clone...

you know i think that's happened to me already

Scarier even more, it's GMT or "ZULU" time, ohhahahahah.

CFB will be cloned to JG. :D

Folks, it's gonna be scary. I'm going down to the crossroads, face east and bury some ah dat goofer dust. Time to get out the Fast Luck Oil and my Memphis Blues BOy Mojo bag.

5766:   year according to jewish calendar
4703:   year according to chinese calendar
1063:   total # of years the jews went w/out chinese food

suggested reading: a beginner's guide to constructing the universe - the mathematical archetypes of nature, art & science by michael s. scheider, published by harper perennial

img_378681_0_8dee4fdbea3f3b95600e1d4eea7d9b10.gif

And I saw a pig fly.

Not a problem

I'll just ask my resident "registered Coon-Ass' in spare room to work some gris-gris. She may be an old 9th Ward Cat-lic - buts she knows her stuff.

heh heh heh heh heh heh

Yeah, I got me a Southside conjure woman whose put me a hoodoo hand together for tonight and I'm gonna be layin some tricks.

It's gonna have a broken length of chain; a broken ring; a rat bone or toy plastic rat; a catseye shell; a miniature metal, bone, or plastic skull; a pinch of five finger grass; and a miniature dagger; fixed in a red flannel bag and dressed with Stop Evil Condition Oil, Jinx Removing Oil, or Uncrossing Oil.

This is my most powerful "Ole' Conjure Man's" Hand for luck and protection. Wish all of ya luck.

Wit' Unca' Mick an' OAP around, N'walins will live forever!

Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler, babies!

(An' save ol' Gypsy a mudbug or two an' a little Cajun Chef in da bottom of da bottle.)

Be well, mes ami!

ED,

Gumbo File and Green Pickled Tomatoes are all safe.

Here is what I was told to do to save us all:

"Take your guitar and you go to where the road crosses that way, where a crossroads is. Get there, be sure to get there just a little 'fore 12 that night so you know you'll be there. You have your guitar and be playing a piece there by yourself...A big black man will walk up there and take your guitar and he'll tune it. And then he'll play a piece and hand it back to you."

Back
Top Bottom