Sriracha - one more time

Disappointed

Recycles dryer sheets
Has anyone tried this?

image-1294169832.jpg

Yes....they are so so good. I don't even hardly ever eat potato chips and I just can't buy these very often as I think I could eat the whole bag.

Haven't seen them, but I'll be looking for 'em this weekend. I did use some sriracha to my Chinese food today at lunch.

I really try not to eat these evil creations, but like HFWR I have a real weakness for jalapeno kettle chips.

Looks good but I never saw them. Why not just squirt some sauce on your chips?

Don't want them to be soggy....

On the jalapeno v. sriracha chips issue, I love both but would give the nod to the sriracha

I am definitely going to grab a bag of these at the store...I squirt sriracha on almost everything.

Just looking at it gives me heartburn. I can't handle anything hotter than black pepper. :p

caninelover said:
I am definitely going to grab a bag of these at the store...I squirt sriracha on almost everything.

How about peach Sriracha jam?

image-1960336558.jpg

I can't believe this myself.

How about peach Sriracha jam?

View attachment 16415

I can't believe this myself.

Lets see...today I had chicken curry with rice for dinner (that I made myself) and squirted sriracha on that. Than I had some yellow cake for dessert (made myself) but out of icing and too lazy to make more on a monday...so of course I squirted sriracha on that too...was yummy. I love sweet and spicy, so peach sriracha jam...if I can find it, I am so in...

Damn now I want a second piece of yellow cake with sriracha...this is a bad thread for me...just makes me want to eat more stuff...

Back
Top Bottom