Stanley Cup Finals: Blues v Bruins

Unbelievable! Every time the Blues looked like they were on the ropes, they turned around and scored.

Bennington was lights out in goal.

Great game!

Crap! So we only have two championships this year. (sigh)

Oh well, the Patriots re-start in about 90 days..........

Congrats to the Blues! Binnington was in unconscious in goal with one highlight reel save after another.

Tough loss for the Bruins.

A most exciting Stanley Cup series. Congrats to the Blues from a Bruins fan who, thanks to the Red Sox, was well trained over time on how to "wait till next year".

Something is seriously wrong when there's no Canadian team in the Stanley Cup Finals, but there is a Canadian team in the NBA Finals. I blame climate change.
There are 21 Canadians playing for St Louis. I blame the money.

And just one Canajun on the Raptors.

Although I am pretty sure we are willing to give Kawhi citizenship no questions asked if he will just stick around.

And just one Canajun on the Raptors.

Although I am pretty sure we are willing to give Kawhi citizenship no questions asked if he will just stick around.
and one on the Warriors too!

I think our tax code should convince him to stick around too but I fear that he will just go for the highest gross. Stars and their agents are so shallow when it comes to taxes.

OTOH let's face it, the big bucks are south, especially Minnesota, California not so much with their big tax bill.

Back
Top Bottom