Stock Market Contest 2005

DanTien said:
The ER Forum Category Winners:

Category                                  Winner   

Oil               61.04                      Sheryl              62 

Each category winner receives a ER Forum Static Eliminator Re-Usable Dryer Sheet and a case of Corona beer.
Plus we have to listen to them whenever they get on their high horse and pontificate about the markets.

I won!  I won!  I won!   Wow,  I can't believe it!  I want to thank everyone, my family who supported me when things were tough, especially my dad who taught me everything I know about oil prices,  and the oil companies themselves, without whom this wouldn't be possible... of course George and Dick deserve all the credit for making prices swing so randomly than a trained monkey could have made this guess...  Just one question, where do I get one of them there Tall Horses?  And wouldn't it be disrespectful to the new Pope to start pontificating??

Sheryl said:
I won! I won! I won! Wow, I can't believe it! I want to thank everyone, my family who supported me when things were tough, especially my dad who taught me everything I know about oil prices, and the oil companies themselves, without whom this wouldn't be possible... of course George and Dick deserve all the credit for making prices swing so randomly than a trained monkey could have made this guess... Just one question, where do I get one of them there Tall Horses? And wouldn't it be disrespectful to the new Pope to start pontificating??
Sheryl of Forum
img_350517_0_11fa31d7b802f49e4087db1e894e3f61.gif
:angel:

That is one High Horse. Not sure I'm worthy. 8)

Sheryl said:
That is one High Horse. Not sure I'm worthy. 8)
Sheryl - You are worthy. You're a saint for god's sakes.
Now get yourself up on that there high-horse and get ready to pontificate start thinking about 2006.

Congratulations by the way.
Enjoyed your acceptance speech. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom